quartorze

november, 21st 2013

"Michael!" I yelled through my house. "Bring the orange juice and that bag of crisps on the counter!"

I picked up the folded blanket from my dresser, clutching it to my chest and waiting for Michael to finally come upstairs.

Already opening the window I heard Michael yell from downstairs, obviously still being in the kitchen. "There are no crisps!" I rolled my eyes. "You know where I put that kind of stuff!"

A minute later he finally came upstairs, the crisps and the drinks in his arms. "Rooftop?" He asked, making me nod. He chuckled and set the bottle and the bag of crisps down to free his hands.

I put the blanket outside om the roof amd set it down, so I could climb outside. I sat down and waited for Michael to join me.

He gave me the bottle and the crisps so I could it while he climbed out of the window and sat next to me. It was kinda chilly so we quickly decided on wrapping the blanket around us both.

"Hey, did you know I was thinking of dying my hair a different color?" Michael suddenly asked me. I looked at him, lifting my eyebrows. "What color this time?"

He smirked lightly. "I thought about matching it to yours." I giggled at his decision. "Purple would look good on you." Grinning he nodded. "I know."

"Hey... how was your one year anniversary?" I asked him quietly, honestly just asking because he is my best friend and I feel like I have to ask.

He shrugged. "I played Destiny and she sat next to me." He paused. "We didn't do amything special." He pulled me a little closer, trying to provide me more of his body warmth, obviously noticing I was a little cold.

Putting my head on his shoulder I sighed lightly. "What's wrong?" Michael asked, looking at me. I shrugged lightly. "Just life." He pressed a soft kiss to my forehead. "It will get better."

I smiled a little, appreciating the fact that, no matter what, Michael is always there for me. When I'm sad, he's there to cheer me up. When I'm bored, he's there to entertain me.

"By the way, how's it going with Ashton?" He suddenly asked, seeming pretty curious. I looked at him, shrugging. "I don't know."

Michael lifted his eyebrow, looking at me in disbelief. "And you think I'd believe that? C'mon, Fleur. You can do better than that."

I sighed. "You know I like him, Michael. What do you wanna know?" He chuckled lowly. "How it's going. I mean it's pretty obvious he likes you too." Again, I shrugged, but I smiled a little, thinking back to what happened the other night a few weeks ago.

Michael looked at me, lifting his eyebrows. "Fleur." He smirked lightly. "Spill." I rolled my eyes at his demanding tone. "He stayed over a few weeks ago."

He smiled. "When?" I looked into the slowly dawning sky. "Halloween." He nudged my shoulder lightly. "What exactly happened? And don't 'Nothing.' me, because I know something happened."

"Well, we talked a little and went to sleep." I paused. "And then I woke up in the middle of the night because of a thunderstorm, you know I'm scared of them."

He looked at me and nodded, urging me to go on with a slight smirk. "And?"

"He tried to calm me down and he held me close and..." I was interrupted by a weird noise from below us. I leaned a bit forward, trying to see down. "Speaking of the devil." I chuckled quietly.

"It's Ashton." I smiled at Michael. Leaning myself forward a little more, so I could properly look down, I smiled a little more. "There's a ladder around the corner left to the door."

Ashton nodded and disappeared around the corner, only to re-appear up on the roof a few moments later. He sat next to me, not saying anything but smiling a little.

"Hey Ashton." Michael smiled. Ashton kept quiet, but nodded, still smiling.

After what felt like an eternity of Ashton sitting next to us, not saying anything Michael spoke up. "I think I'm gonna go." I looked at him. "Where?"

The question left my mouth faster than I could think. I knew exactly where to and why he was going to leave. He wanted to leave me alone with Ashton.

"Michael..." I said slowly, warning him. He smirked lightly. "I have places to be, babe." I quickly glanced at Ashton, noticing him tensing a little.

Looking back at Michael I saw him smirking even more, making me realize that he literally just caught me looking at Ashton to see his reaction to Michael calling me babe. I blushed a little.

Michael got up, climbing back inside through my window. "See you whenever, Fleur." He smiled and then disappeared, only to walk out of my fromt lawn moments later, glancing up one more time.

Ashton sighed quietly, making me diverty attention to him fully. "Are you alright?" I whispered.

He looked at me and lightly shook his head, making me frown in confusion. "Fleur, you mean a lot to me." I smiled a little. "Ashton, you know that I like you a lot."

He shook his head.

"No, I mean you are everything to me, I put your health before my own. You make me wanna settle down, you make me wanna hold you close and watch sappy, girly movies with you, you make me wanna tell everyone how much you mean to me. You make me wanna tell everyone that you're mine."

"You change me, to a better person. You change my view on things. You make my stomach feel all bubbly and my legs wobbly. I get super nervous when I'm with you."

His voice got even more quiet, until it was barely a whisper. "I wanna make you mine."

I looked up into his eyes, smiling. "I am already yours." I whispered, barely audible.

His eyes widened a little. "W-what?"

I nodded, smiling even more. "Ashton, I don't have the words to explain how you make me feel. You drive me insane. I could literally sit next to you for hours, not doing anything, I wouldn't complain."

"I wanna be with you and I wanna do that for a very long time." I stared into his eyes, breathing out. He opened his mouth to say something but closed it again, obviously at a loss for words.

"You don't need to say anything." I mumbled. He frowned, confusion flashing over his features.

"Just kiss me already, you idiot."

He smiled. "No need to say that twice, princess." Leaning in and cupping my face softly his smile grew.

I softly bit my lower lip, smiling lightly. After an eternity of staring into my eyes he finally placed his lips on mine, kissing me softly.

-

I AM DEAD

ok i hope you like it :-)

all the love