sept

october, 4th 2013

dear fleur,
i am incredibly sorry about the fact that i didn't write back to you sooner.

i was occupied, actually. in fact, i was on vacation and i only just got back today.

the boyfriend of your mom makes me angry, you shouldn't have to deal with a person like that.

if i could i would come and comfort you, and make you forget about him, even just for a while.

i'd hold you close and listen to everything you'd have to say, even the most random and stupidest things.

i wanted to go and see luke today, but i couldn't. in all honesty, i haven't been to his grave in almost a year. i can't even manage to look at pictures of him, let alone face his grave.

he was my best friend, and he somehow, deep down still is. it just hurts alot, now that he's gone.

he died from a car accident, but it wasn't his fault. the othrr driver apparently was drunk, but thats all i know.

i can count the days that i was not extremely sad, even emotionless and dull on my hand, because honestly there aren't really many.

its draining me, its breaking me slowly. seems, i'm not as strong as i thought i am.

not like you, you are amazingly strong. you manage everything so good. all the people talking s.hit about you, your mom, your moms boyfriend or whatever he even is.

you amaze me, fleur. you really do.

and someday i'm gonna say it to you in person.

anyways, how was your coffee date with calum? i hope it was fun, you need someone that cares about you and is willing to listen to you.

as for myself, i count myself in nothing else so happy as in a soul remembering my good friends. that was shakespeare by the way.

i really hope you are pleased by my amswer, now that you got it.

yours,
ashton

-