onze

october, 15th 2013

I was laying in my bed, my head hanging down on the side. I stared at the floor, waiting for something to happen.

Then, I felt my phone vibrate and searched in my bed for it. After I found it, I unlocked it and saw that Ashton had texted me.

Ashton: Pack a towel and put on your bathing suit, I'll pick you up in 20 minutes! x

I chuckled at his order.

Fleur: alright :)

I quickly got up, walking to my wardrobe and searching for my bathing suit.

When I found it I got into the bathroom, putting it on underneath my clothes and took a towel. I stuffed it in my bag with all the other things.

I took my phone from the charger, smiling at my lockscreen, it was still the same picture of me and Ashton, and then I put it in my pocket.

Downstairs, I opened the door, revealing Ashton smiling. "Hi princess, you ready for a little adventure?" He smirked lightly.

My insides twitched at the nickname. I nodded, stepping out and closing the door. I quickly hugged him, then he lead me to his car and held the door open for me. I blushed at his gentleman move and got in, buckling my seatbelt. Ashton got in the driver's seat and started the engine.

My hand traveled to the radio, turning it on, but the volume low so it wasn't bothering Ashton.

I hummed along quietly, making Ashton chuckle after a while. "Hm?" I looked at him questioningly, wanting to know why he chuckled.

"You just seemed so into the song." He smiled, his eyes on the road.

"I love that song." I mumbled, looking out the window.

I saw him nodding in the corner of my eye. "Yeah, Ed Sheeran's pretty great."

He changed the radio station when Lorde came on, looking slightly disgusted. I laughed at his face, making him giggle.

"I don't like Lorde." I stated, much to his pleasure. "Good." He paused. "What music, other than Ed Sheeran, do you like?"

I looked out the window, thinking.

"I love All Time Low."

He chuckled. "Figured." He nodded in my direction, making me look down at the shirt I was wearing.

"Oops." I giggled.

"Any other bands or artists? Or do you only listen to Ed and All Time Low?"

I nodded. "Yeah." But then I actually got what he meant. "Oh, you mean..." I trailed off.

"I like Green Day, The 1975, Fall Out Boy, and uhm... yeah."

He glanced at me. "Uhm...Yeah?"

"I like Justin Bieber." I mumbled, my voice low.

He slowed the car down, looking at me. "What?" His expression was slightly shocked. I nodded slowly.

"I have a crush on someone that likes Justin Bieber."

My eyes widened, realizing what he just said. "What? Are you..?" I looked at him in light shock. He blushed and nodded. "Oh." Was all I could say, smiling like an idiot.

He parked the car, eventually. My ass hurt, even though the drive was only an hour.

"Ashton, where are we?" He shook his head, making me frown lightly. "Just wait, princess."