quinze

november, 29th 2013

My phone buzzed, making me look at it. It showed a text from Ashton, who I haven't talked to at all since he came to my rooftop amd we kissed. I unlocked my phone, properly looking at the message and answer it.

Ashton: Hey Fleur, I'll be in front of your house in 5 minutes :-)

I chuckled at the weird smiley face he put at the end of the message and got up from the bed, putting on a pair of sweatpants, since I wasn't wearing any pants at all.

Strolling down the stairs I pulled my hair up and re-did my bun. After quickly tapping a short reply to Ashton I locked my phone again and stuffed into my pocket.

I opened the front door, revealing Ashton walking up to my door, two cups of Starbucks in his hands, a slight smile on his features.

"Hi." He smiled, looking straight into my eyes. "I've brought coffee." I chuckled. "I can see that."

He giggled, coming close and standing right in front of me. His eyes flickered between my eyes and lips, making my breathing speed up a little. "D-do you wanna come in?"

He nodded and I took his wrist, slowly pulling him inside. I sat down on the sofa, pulling him with me. He handed me one of the cups, smiling big, his dimples showing.

"Thank you, Ashton." I smiled, giving those three words way more meaning than it seems like. I was thanking him for not only the coffee he brought me, I was thanking him for so much more and I was yet to tell him.

"Not only for the coffee." He looked, curious, lightly lifting one of his eyebrows. I sighed softly, thinking of a good way to phrase what I wanted to say.

"Thank you for being here with me, thank you for putting up with my shit, thank you for tolerating and accepting me the way I am." I breathed out, finishing.

He looked at me smiling. Not saying anything he took the cup from me and put it on the table. His hands moved to my waist pulling on his lap, so I was straddling him.

Looking up into my eyes he softly traced the outlines of my face. "You don't have to thank me, baby." He whispered.

My eyes flickered all over his face, landing on his lips. His fingers still ghosting over the outlines of my fave he stared into my eyes, his eyes eventually flickering down to my own lips.

He slowly pulled me down, decreasing the gap between us. My breathing considerably speeding up, my eyes fluttered closed.

A mere second later I felt him slowly putting his lips on mine, kissing me softly. My heart was beating extremely fast and it made me wonder what'd happen if we did anything more than just kissing.

He slowly bit down on my lower lip, tugging on it a little. A soft moan escaped my lips, a quiet chuckle following right after.

"Babe." Ashton breathed against my lips. I leaned back a bit, looking in his eyes. "Hm?"

He looked me straight in the eyes. Slowly he trailed his hands down my body, sliding them underneath my shirt hesitantly. Still staring directly in my eyes, he softly shoved up my shirt, revealing my navy blue lace bra.

His fingertips ghosted over the clasp of my bra, trembling a little. I just nodded, signaling him it was okay for me.

He unclasped my bra, smiling contently, bringing his lips down to kiss my naked shoulder.

Smiling lightly, I trailed my hands down his front, grabbing the hem of his shirt and tugging it upwards. He placed a few tiny kisses on my shoulder, trailing them along my collar bone, up to my neck.