huit

october, 5th 2013 

dear ashton,
i'm sorry about your friend, luke. it must be hard to lose someone that you were so close with.

i mean, i can't really say anything, i never really lost someone through their death. but i feel like i'm loosing michael slowly.

he knew someone named luke, but i only know that luke was a year younger than michael and that he was apparently one of his best friends.

michael never really talked about luke. what was your luke like?

my coffee date with calum was nice, actually. we talked about a lot and i'm quite comfortable when i am with him.

i told him about my moms boyfriend hitting me, he wasn't really happy about it and basically forced me to tell someone. if i'm not doing it, he will.

he doesn't know that i'm writing to you, and i think it's better that way.

not that i wanna hide you, but i trust you and i don't wanna give that away, or have someone step into this and ruin it.

i really wanna be friends with you, i wanna talk to you person and hug you, have you hold me close and have my head on your chest, listening to your heartbeat.

i find the sound of someones heartbeat calming, though i don't know why.

And, then it hit me. I could actually talk to him in person.

you know what? i just realized that you live just down the road, but i never really saw you before.

i don't even know what you look like, ashton. after all, i only know that you're 19 years old.

i really wanna meet you, ashton. i really do.

i hope you're gonna answer to this and tell me that we can meet.
yours sincerely,
fleur

-

omg this is so short wtf but i promise this is where the story is actually starting he he