dix-neuf

december 24th, 2013

"Did you put all the plates on the table, Michael?" I asked, bumping my hips into his. "Yes, mám." He saluted. Chuckling lightly I looked at the table, just to see the plates were actually all in space.

"Ashton?" I looked around, trying to find any sign of my boyfriend, while stirring what was in the pot. "Yes,baby?" He answered from somewhere deeper in the house.

"When will Calum be here?" I heard his footsteps coming closer and seconds later he entered the kitchen, pressing a soft kiss behind my ear and mumbling some incoherent words into my neck.

I looked at him with confused look on my face due the fact that I didn't understand anything of what he had said, or what he was trying to say. He chuckled.

"He should be here in about-" He was interrupted by the door bell ringing. "Now." Giggling he made his way over to the door, opening it and letting Calum in.

"Hey Fleur!" Calum yelled through the room, following Ashton into the house, probably the bedroom or whatever. I chuckled to myself.

"Is there something I can do?" Michael asked me from where he was sitting on the kitchen counter. "Michael, get off the counter, I make food on there."

He rolled his eyes. "Yes, mom." I giggled. "Wait, did you just call my girlfriend mom?" Ashton suddenly asked, entering the kitchen again, Calum behind him.

"Maybe." Michael smirked. "Back off, Clifford. She's mine." Ashton joked. "No, but seriously. She's mine." He mumbled, wrapping an arm around my waist and pulling me close. He pressed a light kiss to my temple.

Michael chuckled. "I'm gonna put on some christmassy music." He giggled and went to the living room to put on the stereo. Seconds later Justin Bieber's "Under The Mistletoe" was blasting through the house, causing me and Ashton to laugh.

"Michael, really?" Whined Calum, groaning. The currently green-haired boy giggled. "It's not my CD, you know." Calum lifted his eyebrows, turning his head to me. "Yours?"

I nodded, giggling. "No regrets, though. I love Justin." Ashton wrapped his arms around my waist from behind, pulling me close to his chest.

"You love me more, right?" Again, I giggled. "In your dreams, Irwin. Justin is my everything and I'm gonna marry him one day."

Calum snorted, causing me to laugh uncontrollably. I turned around to face Ashton, who just stood there pouting. "You don't really believe what I just said, do you?" I lifted my eyebrows.

"You were so serious." He mumbled, still pouting. I just laughed at his cuteness. "Guys, I'm hungry." Michael whined, interrupting our moment.

"Right, food." I nodded, putting a few last things on the table, such as salt and pepper, just in case anyone would need it. "Let's eat." I smiled, sitting down next to Ashton.

After we were done eating Michael insisted on playing Just Dance, to which we literally had no chance in declining. So, we played Just Dance.

Ashton and me sat on the sofa while Calum and Michael danced to Britney's 'Baby One More Time', Ashton giggling into my neck from time to time. "Babe." He mumbled.

"Hm?" He loosened from my neck and looked at me, smiling lightly. "I'm happy to have you."

Without saying anything I kissed him softly, mumbling against his lips. "Ashton, you have no idea how happy you make me."

He smiles even more, then loosening and giggling. Calum and Michael had stopped dancing and just stood there looking at us. "Get a room." Calum chuckled.