dix-sept

december 10th, 2013

"Do you really think, we should tell Michael already?" I asked, turning from my back onto my stomach, looking at Ashton, who was sitting on the floor.

He nodded, smiling a little. "Yeah. Besides, it's time we finally tell you about Luke."

I breathed in, remembering Halloween, when we first tried talking about Luke, which ended in Michael falling asleep on my shoulder.

"Okay, but if we tell Michael I also want Calum to know."

He looked at me and lifted his eyebrows. "You're friends with Calum Hood?" I nodded. "Yeah..."

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked calmly.

I shrugged. "I didn't even know about you knowing him. I just thought it'd be weird if I just came to you telling you I'm friends with some random ass person you don't even know."

He chuckled lightly. "Babe, it's okay." Leaning forward a little, he smiled more.

I giggled, closing the gap and kissing him. "I'm facetiming Michael and you text Calum?"

He shrugged. "I haven't actually talked to Calum in quite a while."

I nodded. "Okay, I'm texting him and then calling Michael." Kissing him again I got up and searched for my phone.

"Ashton, do you know where my phone is?"

He started giggling uncontrollably. "I left it on the sofa when I was taking selfies while you were in the shower."

I laughed. "God, you're such an idiot." He smiled sweetly. "But, I'm your idiot." I nodded. "Exactly."

I searched for my phone on the sofa, quickly finding it and texting Calum to meet me outside in half an hour.

After I sent the text to Calum I clicked on the facetime app, clicking on Michael's contact.

"Fleur." He picked up. I giggled. "Michael."

"What do I owe the pleasure of you calling me to?" I laughed at his joke, knowing I'm probably the only person to facetime him ever.

"Can you come over to Ashton's in like half an hour?" He frowned, but nodded. "Yeah, sure."

I smiled, content with his answer. "Thank you, see you in half an hour then." I mumbled, trailing off, feeling Ashton wrap his arms around me from behind.

I ended the call and turned around to face him. He smiled lightly, staring at my lips. "So, we have half an hour."

Smirking a little he leaned down to kiss me. Kissing him back I softly bit into his lower lip, tugging on it lightly, making him groan quietly.

His hands wrapped around the back of my thighs, lifting me up. I smiled into the kiss and I felt him walking.

Seconds later he sat me down on the kitchen counter, his hands still on my thighs. He looked me in the eyes, smiling lightly.

"Sometimes I'm so glad I live alone."

He kissed my again, trailing kisses aling my jawline, down to my neck. My hands trailed up his front, wrapping my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me.

My breath hitched when he suddenly began sucking on my neck. "Ashton." I whispered.

"Hmm, baby?" He hummed into my neck. I took his face in my hands, making him look at me. His eyes wandered all over my face.

Not waiting any longer I pulled him closer and pressed my lips to his, kissing him passionately.

-