treize

november, 1st 2013

I rolled over onto my stomach and I felt my arm hitting something foreign, somethings that's usually not in my bed.

Slowly opening my eyes I realized that what my arm hit was actually Ashton's bare stomach. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, trying to remember what happened last night.

Piece for piece, the memories flooded back to my brain. Lightly smiling I looked at Ashton still sleeping.

~

We had dropped Michael off at his home and then somehow, without many words, it was a already decided thing that Ashton wouldn't actually go home, but instead sleep over at mine.

I worked on opening the front door, Ashtons arms around my waist from behind. I could feel his hot breath in my neck. He chuckled, making me shiver lightly.

"What?" I turned around, facing him. "Do I make you nervous?" He asked me, looking straight into my eyes.

I decided to be completely honest and nodded. He smiled, pulling me closer and leaning his forehead against mine. His hot breath fanned against my lips, making my heart beat faster.

My breathing speeding up sure didn't go unnoticed by Ashton. His smile faded a little and his breathing grew uneven. Lightly buting his lip he still looked into my eyes, making me literally die inside.

"Ashton." I whispered against his lips, barely audible. "Hm?" I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself a little. I looked up into his eyes and immediately got lost. "What is it, princess?" He asked, catapulting me back to reality.

"I forgot what I wanted to say." I chuckled, probably blushing a little, which I was glad he couldn't really see because it was so dark. "You're blushing." He mumbled, his lips still very close to mine, which made me crazy. "What? You can't-" He shook his head, smiling lightly. "I know you, babe."

.

We stumbled into my room, giggling. "Your moms face was priceless." Ashton panted. "She looked like she had seen a ghost." He sat down on my bed, still chuckling. "I'm tired." I mumbled, pacing back and forth in my room, a little worried about my mom. Ashton got up and took off his shoes and jeans. After also taking off his hoodie, still remaining in a shirt, he laid down on my bed, lifting the duvet, signaling for me to join him. I slipped off my hoodie and jeans and quickly got under the covers with him, not wanting to expose myself too long. His arms immediately wrapped around me, pulling me to his chest. Face to face we laid in the dark, the only thing being heard our steady breathing.

"I like you a lot." Ashton whispered, out of nowhere. I chuckled lightly. "I've already figured that out."

He giggled.

"And I think you also already know that I also like you a lot, or well, at least you should know." A lot of things that I could say came to my mind, but I didn't say any, instead I cuddled closer to Ashton's chest. I could feel my eyes dropping closed slowly. "Have a good sleep, princess." He mumbled and kissed my forehead, holding me close to his chest. "I like the way you smell." I mumbled, half asleep and then my eyes dropped close and I drifted off into a deep slumber.

.

Thunder rolling outside ripped me out of my sleep and I shot up. I was always konda scared of thunderstorms. Breathing unevenly I wiped my forehead, trying to calm myself. From behind a pair of arms wrapped around me, pulling me to Ashtons chest. "Are you okay?" He whispered, his voice raspy due the fact that he literally just woke up. I lightly shook my head, being honest. "I'm scared of thunderstorms." I mumbled.