cinq

september, 25th 2013

dear ashton,
i can finally put a name on here. though, i have to admit i am actually shocked that i got a response. all those years i thought nobody lived there, turns out you do.

i dont mind you asking about my moms boyfriend, in fact i appreciate that you ask. nobody ever cares about me and my problems, beside michael.

well, yeah, back to my moms boyfriend. when he first came into the house i was in the kitchen, making a sandwich. my hair was in a messy bun, and the roots kinda already showed, because i had to re-dye it.

i was wearing sweatpants and a white shirt, which was pretty loose, considering i was at home. anyway, he came in, looked at me and then right away called me a slut. and i quote, he said "babe, whats this filthy slut doing in our house?", asking my mom about me.

she just said that i was her daughter and he got angry at her for not telling him earlier, but i didn't really get the entire conversation, because i took my sandwich and went back to my room.

you see, i kinda have it hard. i didn't even get a chance to try and be nice and introduce myself. i would've tried to be nice, at least. but no. whatever, i'm kinda pissed right now, sorry.

i need a cigarette.
yours sincerely,
fleur

I put the letter onto my desk, escaping out onto my balcony, lighting a cigarette. I stared down the road, at ashtons house.

I never really thought of the fact that there is still a possibility that someone lives in that house.

When I got back in, I checked my phone, seeing that I had a new text.

from: cal
hey, are you up for a walk?

I quickly typed my response.

to: cal
yah sure, just give me a few mins to change

A short 'ok' came as an answer seconds later. I quickly changed out of my sweatpants and pulled on black jeans. Along with that I put on my red Dr. Martens and then got downstairs.

When I got out of the house Calum was already waiting for me. "Hey." he smiled and opened his arms, offering me a hug. "Hey Cal." I mumbled into his chest while hugging him.

While walking he put one arm around my shoulders, keeping me close to his side. "How have you been, fleur?" He suddenly asked after minutes of silence. I sighed.

"Could've been better, to be completely honest." I looked up at him, seeing him frown. "You know, I kinda actually like you as a friend and its absolutely inacceptable what the others did." He paused. "One of the reasons I don't talk to them anymore."

He smiled lightly, squeezing my shoulders. "Calum, I really don't know what to say." I sighed.

"I mean I like you, too. And you were kinda always the one keeping his mouth shut, when Casey decided to go all bitchy on me, so yeah. Thanks for that." I took a deep breath. "But, I don't know if I can just forgive people that easy, you know?"

He looked at me, and then nodded understandingly. "I can completely understand you, Fleur. I'm really sorry. I should've said something, instead of just sitting there watching. I could've told her to stop."

I looked at him and noticed the sad look on his face. "Hey, its okay. What's happened, happened." His lit up lightly, him smiling a bit.

"You're a fucking cool person, Fleur." I chuckled. "Thanks, you're not too bad yourself, Calum Hood." We were walking along the fence of the cemetry now, him stealing a glance into it from time to time.

"Do you wanna go in?" He snapped out of his thoughts. "Huh?" Smiling I repeated my question. "I said, do you wanna go into the cemetry?" He immediately shook his head. "No."
"Oh, alright."

I shivered, it was getting cold. "Do you wanna go home?" Calum asked me, obviously having noticed that I was cold. "Yeah." I said, nodding.

When we arrived at my house, Calum pulled me into his arms again, hugging me tightly. "Thank you." He mumbled into my neck.

I loosened myself from his arms and looked up at him. "For what?" He smiled. " For not hating me." I giggled lightly. "If anyone has to say thanks it would be me." He shook his head.

"No, I was the one keeping quiet and staying with Casey, you have reasons to hate me." Now I was the one to shake my head. "No, Calum. I don't hate you. End of story." He smiled and pressed a short kiss to my forehead.

"Like I said, thank you." With that he walked off, turning around one last time. "I'll text you." I chuckled, walking inside.

I quickly got the letter from my desk, still needing to put it into Ashtons mailbox. I walked down the street, humming along to 'Loverboy' by You Me At Six. ((that song is good check it out))

After quickly chucking the letter into the mailbox I walked back home, hoping to find something to eat.

-