dix

october, 13th 2013

"Ready?" Calum asked, leaning against the doorframe.

"Ready." I stated, pushing my phone into my pocket and pulling on my beanie. He chuckled, looking at me.

"Making movie references, are we?"

My eyes widened. "You've seen 'The Fault in Our Stars'?" I asked him in disbelief. He nodded, proudly.

"That's cute." I paused. "Who did you watch it with?" I wanted to know.

"I watched it alone." He looked down, blushing lightly.

He hooked his arm with mine, pulling me outside, closing the door behind us.

He guided me to his car, smiling while opening the door for me. "Gentleman, much?" I giggled and he nodded.

The engine roared to life. Calum chuckled, turning on the radio.

All Time Low's 'A Daydream Away' was on, causing me to sing along and Calum to look at me surprised.

"What?" I asked him, chuckling.

"I didn't know you liked All Time Low." He smiled lightly.

"Can't a girl like good music?" I giggled. He just chuckled.

"You're actually a really cool person." I smiled blushing lightly.

"Thank you, Calum."

-

He parked the car, turning off the engine and getting out. As I was just about to open the door I noticed Calum was already on my side, opening the door for me.

-

"2 tickets to 'Mockingjay', please." Calum smiled at the girl behind the counter. I giggled, nudging him from the side.

"What?" He asked, taking the tickets in his hand. I shrugged, smirking lightly.

"Nothing." He laughed at me, taking me by my arm and pulling me to the right cinema.

-

"The movie was actually really good." Calum exclaimed.

I giggled. "I didn't think you'd like the 'Hunger Games' series."

"Why not?" He asked, swinging his arm around my shoulders. I looked at him from the side, shrugging lightly.

"I don't know, it doesn't really seem like you."

The car came to a halt in front of my house. Calum smiled at me from the side. "It was nice, we should do this more often."

I nodded. "Yeah."

"Honestly, Fleur. I feel like you really need a good friend."

I reached over the middle, hugging him and burying my face in his neck.

"Thank you, Calum." I whispered, my voice muffled.

"That's what friends are for." He stated. "Now, go and check up on whoever is sitting in front of your door."

My eyes shot open. "What?" I sat up properly, looking around to see what he meant.

There was actually someone sitting on my front patio. I looked back at Calum, smiling lightly. "I'll go I guess."

He nodded, reaching out to press a light kiss to my forehead.

I got out of the car, walking up to my front door. With every step I got closer it was more visible who it was.