douze

october, 31st 2013

I looked at the clock, it was just after one. I had absolutely no idea what to to today, since it was halloween. But i'm absolutely not in the mood to go partying or anything. I would probably bump into Casey or whoever. And no, thank you. I don't need that.

My phone vibrated, making me look at it, seeing it was Calum who texted me. I unlocked it, opening the conversation with Calum.

c-dizzle, 1:14pm: hey fleur, you up for a a little party? nothing too big

I quickly typed my answer.

to c-dizzle, 1:16pm: hey calum, i'm sorry but no, i'm really not a people person i dont wanna party, sorry

I locked my phone, throwing it down into the cushion beside me, not really caring about the most definitely soon to be coming answer from Calum.

Seconds later my phone was blasting 'Walk Away' by Black Veil Brides, signaling that someone was calling me.

I picked up, not looking at the caller ID. "Hm?" I heard someone chuckling at the other end. "Please come with me." Calum plead.

I sighed. "No, Calum. Really." I paused. "I will most definitely make a fool out of myself or worse, run into Casey."

He sighed. "Okay." I smiled to myself, knowing I won my little battle. "You go and have fun." He laughed lightly. "I hope I will." Them the line went dead.

Looking at my phone I saw that Ashton had texted me while I was talking to Calum.

from ashton, 1:21pm: hey can i come over?

I laughed at his shortness and typed my response.

to ashton, 1:22pm: sure!

I locked my phone and waited for Ashton.

A few minutes later the doorbell rang, making me literally jump off the sofa and run over to open the door.

It revealed Ashton, dressed in all black, which honestly looked really good. I looked up at him, admiring his features. He smiled down at me, opening his arms for me, going in for a hug.

"How are you, princess?"

I blushed, looking down. The nickname just did things to me. Him calling me princess made my insides tingle, it drives me completely insane.

I felt his fingers curl under my chin, tilting it up softly. He looked at me with a questioning look, smiling lightly.

"I'm alright." I numbled, looking up into his eyes. His smile grew. "Good." He paused. "How's your foot?" He glanced down at the ground.

I shrugged. "It doesn't hurt anymore." He nodded. "Perfect." His dimples showed, making me smile.

"So are you coming in or not?" I chuckled, making him nod. I stepped back in, pulling him with me.

"Nobody here?" Ashton asked, plopping down on the sofa.

I sat next to him, shrugging. "I don't know where they are, but I'm glad they are not here." He chuckled, nodding lightly.

His arm snaked around my shoulders, pulling me into his side. I smiled lightly to myself, laying my head on his shoulder.

I felt him softly kissing the side of my head, lingering his lips there for a while.

"Hey..." He mumbled quietly after a while, causing me to look up at him. "Hi." I whispered.

He chuckled, quickly glancing at the clock on the wall and then looking back at me. "Do you wanna go somewhere with me?" He mumbled quietly, smiling at me.