deux

september 15th, 2013

dear whoever,
yesterday when i brought the first letter to the mailbox there was one of 'them', laughing at me while walking by. why me?

why not somebody else? im not that interesting. im just me. plain boring fleur. i cant really understand how people like me.

okay, how michael likes me, since everyone else stopped talking to me for whatever reasons. but okay. back to getting things off my chest.

i couldnt really get to the important things yesterday. i have no one, besides michael. my old friends started talking shit about me, for example, they started to spread that i was apparently 'sleeping around' like my mother was.

which i wasn't. in all honesty i'm still a virgin. why am i even telling you all this? that doesnt even make sense at all. i guess i just kinda want to tell someone, even if no one's gonna read it anyways.

i skipped school today, because i was afraid of people talking shit again, i just cant take it. it makes me crazy. nobody ever cares about me, not my mom, not my 'friends'.

i just want someone that really cares about me. no, scratch that, i need someone that really cares about me. i kinda actually hate my mom for what she puts me through.

like two years ago she got a boyfriend, i didnt really like him. when he came over for the first time, meaning when he saw me for the first time. he literally waltzed into the house, staring at me, calling me a slut.

they were a 'thing' for about four months. in that period of time several incidents happened. back in october 2011, the 26th to be exact, we wanted to go to a friends house for dinner. i was dressed 'okay' i guess, but thats not what david thought.

when i came down the stairs he looked at me all serious and said i looked like a w.hore. i told him i wasnt going to change and then he hit me in the face.

i ended up staying at home and calling the friends the next day, apologizing for not tagging along. you see, ive had it difficult back then. and in all honesty it hasnt gotten any better until today.

fuck, my mom just called me downstairs, so i have to go now. even though i dont really want to.

yours sincerely,
fleur

I folded the letter neatly, stuffing it into another envelope and putting the adress on it. I got up from my position on my bed and strolled down the stairs.

"What do you want?" I asked my mother, showing her that I didn't really want to talk to her. "I'm going out." She stated rather proudly.

"Thats all you ever do, i don't even care." With that I turned around and got back up into my room, plopping down on my bed.

I reached for my phone and texted Mikey. 'Mikey?' I pressed send and locked my phone. With closed eyes I laid there, doing nothing, when suddenly my phone started ringing, telling me that someone is facetiming me.

That could only be Michael, since he's the only person facetiming me without a warning. Hell, he's the only person that even talks to me. I sat up and draped my pale purple hair over one shoulder. Clicking 'accept' I picked up my phone.

-