seize

december 3rd, 2013

I laid in my bed, staring at the ceiling. A lot of thoughts ran through my mind, most of them being about Ashton and how close we've gotten in the past few weeks.

It all started with me writing a few stupid letters, just to get things off my chest. I never expected someone to read them, or even answer.

Ashton did, though. From the first letter on he seemed like he actually cared about what I had to say. He made me feel like I mattered.

Over the time we spent together we got closer and closer, a lot of things happening pretty fast. I let down my walls. I let him in, and I wanted to.

He trusted me from the beginning on, making me wonder why. At the same time, I let him in so extremely fast. He managed to earn my trust in a fucking short period of time, and I don't regret it one bit.

Ashton made me feel save, he made me feel wanted. Michael was right from the start, it actually seemed like Ashton liked me the exact same way I liked him, but did I only like him a lot?

No. I was falling, hard.

Ashton made me realize how important I am, at least to him.

And to that, I wonder how someone like him could ever like me in that way. He's way out of my league.

His hazel eyes were glistening with so much love and passion, making them seem warm and kind. You could get lost in his eyes immediately, whenever you look into them.

Apart from his eyes he's got the most beautiful smile, which made you smile instantly whenever you see him smile. Whenever he smiles, the crinkles by his eyes increase, showing it was a genuine smile.

He's so goddamn attractive, overall. How can someone like him even like me in the slightest?

Overwhelmed by all the thoughts on my mind I got up from my bed, sitting down at my desk, deciding I'd write a letter to Ashton. I needed to get things off my chest, he needed to know what I feel.

I sure as hell couldn't tell him in person, so I started writing.

dear ashton,
i haven't written any letters to you in a while now, there's a lot that's been happening. i've been laying in my bed, thinking about all that, until it got too mich a few minutes ago.

i need to get a few things off my chest. starting with everything that's happened in the past few weeks. we've gotten so close, it's crazy.

i am so incredibly thankful that i have you in my life now. you managed to earn my trust so fast, you tore down my walls. i don't regret one single minute i spent with you.

when i'm with you i feel wanted and loved for once. these past few weeks with you have seriously been the best in my entire life, you make me forget about all the stupid stuff in my life. you make me cherish the good things, you show me the good things in life.

but honestly, enough of the senseless talking, i think we both know that we definitely are more than friends, but what really are we? it's driving me crazy, not really knowing where we stand.

i want to be yours, though i've told you i already am. and i was serious about it, ashton. you have my heart. and i'm falling for you.

yours sincerely,
fleur

I put down the pen, quickly shoving the letter into an envelope and closing it, before I change my mind. Getting up and pulling on my shoes and jacket I quickly grabbed my keys and got out the door, walking down the street towards Ashton's house.