Chapter 𝟷: 𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜....

This is you in the past

You are completely free to change your appearance! ❤️

Hair color: Snow White or H/c

Eye color: Galaxy purple or E/c

Blood type: O negative or B/t (Blood type)

Persona: The type of person who puts people first then themselves which is a bad habit of hers because people could manipulate her more easily but she will be able to handle it in the future.

Description: Intelligent, MAXED LEVEL IN SARCASM, surprisingly Talented and Friendly but she's oblivious to romantic feelings and she's as innocent as an angel.

Likes: Biological Mother, Flowers, Kind people, ALL KINDS OF FOOD , Anime and Manga.

Dislikes: Mean people, Takeshi (Father), Samantha (Mother) and Entitled people.

Y/N'S PAST:

Y/N POV:

I am a pretty average girl  I like my life well some of it I guess. Because I was considered 'Beautiful' to most people, Girls would usually bully me to make my life harder than it already is?! Like Come on man! All I ever wanted to do was watch and read my animes and manga!!!

So another regular Tuesday or so I thought,  I woke up in my bed I had realized I had gotten a little earlier than usual so I decided to read some of my One piece manga after a couple of minutes I got up and sighed as I dressed up to go to school.

(By the way Y/n has entered only prestigious schools all her life that means she's super intelligent)
The school uniform:

 After that I packed my bag with my books and took my One piece manga with me in-hand then once I was going to leave my room I had a terrible gut feeling like I should just stay inside but I dismissed it off as just being hungry

I took a deep breath before going into the kitchen "Good morning, Mom!" I said with a soft smile but obviously I just got an annoyed face in return from my so called 'Step-mom'. My biological mom died in an accident years ago when I was just four so it put me through a lot of horrible trauma since I loved my mother very dearly.