Chapter 𝟽: 𝙅𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙬-𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙨!

"Ah, frick" I muttered as I saw my bounty 'Apparently they took the picture from when I destroyed the navy's ship a couple hours ago but it looks like the bounty number itself has been placed a few years ago probably when I ran away from impel down' I thought as I put the bounty paper away in my bag. There is still a bit before the Straw-hats come here I told myself, 'I might as well shop for a little.' I put on my hood and a mask so it can disguise my voice and then started shopping.

After a while I went to the dock and you won't believe what I saw THE GOING MERRY! I was so excited I admired it's features after that I got bored..

'Hmm maybe I should visit the Gold Roger bar I've always wanted to see the Skull Raoul talked about .' I walked to the bar and took a deep breath before going in after opening the curtain door I saw Raoul explaining the stories of Gold Roger to Luffy after I had opened the door they both looked at me curiously.

"Huh? What are you doing here, kid? This shop is closed for good" Raoul explained "Yea, it went under" Luffy replied "I SAID IT DIDN'T GO UNDER!" Raoul yelled I just smiled under my mask and looked at Luffy "What's your name?" I asked looking at Luffy as if I didn't know who he was.

"Monkey. D . Luffy! I am going to be the king of pirates!" Luffy yelled with a grin "Oh so your that rookie with 30 million beri?" I asked he nodded "And who are you, kid?" Raoul asked.

"Okay, first of all stop calling me kid and second of all if I tell you could you please keep it a secret from the navy?" I asked "You're a Pirate too?" Luffy asked surprised "Not exactly" I replied "I don't have any motives to tell the navy anyway." Raoul said as Luffy agreed with a nod.

I smiled under my hood as I reached into my bag pulling out my bounty paper as I put it in front of Raoul. He looked at the paper as he turned blue and started shivering "Are you okay old man?" Luffy said "No-no wa-way ho-how are yo-you still al-alive?!" The Raoul yelled while looking at me as I removed my hood and my mask "Don't know!" I grinned

3rd person POV:

"Don't know" Y/n grinned, Luffy blushed a little bit at Y/n but quickly turned to the bounty paper, he almost fell off his seat while screaming "1-1.5 BILLION BERI?!" "But how?! The navy killed you!" Raoul shouted.

"Hm no one killed me I am in-front of you after all" I said "So does that mean your strong?!" Luffy said with sparkles in his eyes "Are you crazy why would you even ask that question rumors say that she could take half a million navy ships all by herself " Raoul stated to Luffy.

"SUGOIIII!! Hey, what's your name?" Luffy asked Y/n "She wouldn't tell you that's top secr-" Raoul said before he got interrupted "Y/n L/n" Y/n replied "WHAT, why would you say your real name it's has been a secret for years?!" Raoul shouted "Secret? What secret? If you wanna know my real name just ask me it's not on the bounty paper anyway." Y/n answered.

"Eh- whatever I think I've been so surprised so many times I don't even care anymore" Raoul said before taking a sip from his cup of alcohol "Okay, Y/n can you join my crew?!" Luffy asked excitedly, Raoul spit out his drink and looked at Luffy with an astonished face "Hmmmm.....Sure" Y/n replied "WHAT?!" Raoul screamed. Luffy and Y/n just smiled at each other Raoul just sighed and started laughing Y/n and Luffy looked at him.

"How about we drink in the name of the Eternal king of pirates and his new crew mate!" Raoul said while going to the be and started preparing drinks "I don't drink alcohol" Luffy said "I don't drink either" Y/n said after Luffy. "Then you can have this" Raoul said while pushing two cups of milk Luffy and Y/n took one and looked at Raoul as he lifted his cup and declared "To the Eternal king of Pirates and his new crew mate!" Luffy grinned while Y/n smiled a bit they both raised their cups with him and repeated "To the Eternal King of Pirates and his new crew mate!" All of them drank their cups.