Chapter 𝟻: 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙩𝙝 𝙗𝙚𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙔/𝙣'𝙨 𝙋𝙖𝙨𝙩

"M-MOM?!" I shouted as I widened my eyes, "Hello, my dear Y/n" my mother said. I was shaking but I quickly ran to her and hugged her super tight I cried so hard no matter what I did I couldn't stop the tears.

My mother hugged me back for a while once I stopped crying she broke the hug and looked at me for a couple of seconds before She looked at me with a soft smile, "you missed me?" "O-ofcourse I did!" I said before my mom gave a huge smile

"Wait why aren't you angry....."I said while looking down as I thought she would hit me or shout at me for 'killing' her...She started tearing up "I AM SO SORRY!! I DIDN'T MEAN TO LEAVE YOU LIKE THAT I SWEAR!!" She shouted while crying a waterfall and hugging me so tight I felt the air come out of my lungs. I widen my eyes at her actions I thought she would hate me......

She stopped crying and hugging me and took a second to look at me I was a bit confused so I asked "M-mom?" After a couple of seconds she smiled and shouted "Oh my god! You've grown so much! Your so freaking beautiful now!!" she started to touch my body everywhere making sure my muscles and my bones were growing well.

After that she took a step back and looked at me clearly, "Woah! Now your boobs are big, plump and super soft! And your curves are perfect!" She said oblivious to the fact I was blushing like crazy from embarrassment. "M-MOM! DON'T TALK ABOUT THAT!" I said while covering my face, "It's okay! I'm your mother." She said while waving her hands in front of her, "N-NO IT'S NOT OKAY?!" I shouted.

But then I realized that she was happy to see me.."Y-your not mad at me?I said while hiding my face under the shadow of my front hair. "Why would I be mad?" My mother looked at me with a confused expression "B-but I killed you?!" I said while quickly looking up and tears in the corner of my eyes.

"You didn't kill me..." my mother said looking at me with a serious face "Samantha did." She said while closing her eyes and looking down. I widen my eyes and I was shaking as I stumbled back almost falling but I caught myself "N-no w-w-way.." I looked at my mother she nodded her head in confirmation. "Why?! Why would she do that?! But she didn't know who you are back then!" I said with a worried expression.

"I'll tell you the whole story.." My mother said while looking at me straight in the eye.

Flashback: (optional but most of the parts are important)

Elizabeth's POV: (Y/M's name)

I was packing up my stuff early because it was almost the end of my shift and I finished my work early I went out of the building and heard the voice of my co-worker Samantha in an alleyway a little after my workplace talking to an unknown man I wanted to say hi but I figured just to leave them be so I don't interrupt their conversation I was about to leave I heard something that made me freeze in place.

"Okay, I'll pay you 20 million yen just kill Elizabeth Kruger." Samantha said with devilish smile. I almost screamed but I covered my mouth with my hand and listened in on their conversation, "Fine, but why do you want to kill her?" The unknown man said "It's none of your damn business just do what your told, now scram!" Samantha screamed as the unknown man took the backdoor of the alleyway to leave.

After a couple of seconds Samantha started laughing like a psycho and she hid her face in her hands as she whispered load enough for me to hear "Finally! I'll get rid of that stupid Elizabeth and I'll be officially Takeshi's wife! Oh how I love him! His status and most importantly his money! I'll never have to clean or cook or do anything again!" She shouted as she noticed people were getting out of the building because it was the end of work so she quickly left.

I was left stunned. 'She wanted to kill me for my husband? And what does she mean by official? Whatever that probably doesn't matter I have to get home!' I ran home and my husband wasn't home yet so I decided to call him from his second phone (his work phone) I opened his phone using my amazing detective skills (self-praise 💅) since he didn't share his password for his phone with me which was a bit strange but I didn't mind since I was too focused on calling my husband and to tell him about this, then I noticed a bunch of messages coming from someone and I got curious I clicked on the app.