Chapter 𝟾: 𝙈𝙮 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘼𝙥𝙞𝙨

You and Nami went on the deck, The storm outside was making the ship rock back and forth, "It looks like the ship is gonna tip over!" Luffy laughed as Y/n sweat dropped at Luffy's comment "Look at the light!" Nami shouted as everyone looked at the lighthouse "Is that the lighthouse of the island?" Usopp asked "That's the 'guiding light'." Nami replied "The Grand line lies ahead of it." Y/n added "The Grand line lies behind that light house...." Luffy drifted off.

"What do you wanna do?" Nami asked Luffy "Let's go!" Luffy replied enthusiastically, "B-but there's no reason to enter it during a storm like this" Usopp said as he wrapped his arms around the mast "Don't Usopp! We'll protect you!" Y/n said determined as she smiled at him, Usopp blushed at Y/n and looked away, "Shall we hold a launching ceremony before we go?" Sanji suggested, "Wait-" Usopp said before he was interrupted, "Sure" Luffy replied "Yes!" Nami said "Okay" Y/n added as the crew all came together with a barrel in front of them.

"In order to see the All blue" Sanji said putting his foot over the barrel, "In order to be The King of Pirates!" Luffy said putting his foot over the barrel "In order to draw a world map!" Nami said putting her foot over the barrel "In order to become a master swordsman" Zoro said putting his foot over the barrel "I-in order to become a brave warrior of the sea!" Usopp said putting his foot over the barrel. Y/n just looked down and stared off to space for a second before the others looked at her "What do you wanna do, Y/n?" Luffy said smiling as the others smiled at you. Y/n looked up to them and gave them a close eyed-smiled they all blushed awaiting Y/n's answer, Y/n puts her foot on the barrel "In order to fulfill my promise!" Y/n says.

Flashback:

One day you and your mother were in the beach since your 'Father' (Takeshi) was on a business trip you were 3 years old and you were playing in the sand. "And.....now I need one more pearl..." Y/n muttered while looking around the beach for a sea pearls in order to complete her sandcastle. Y/n found a bunch of beautiful Amethyst pearls "Woah, so pretty..." Y/n said looking at it.

The amethyst sea pearls:

Elizabeth comes around to see Y/n picking things up and looking at it in her palms "What are you holding N/N? (Nickname)" "Huh- Oh look mommy I found these pretty pearls

Elizabeth comes around to see Y/n picking things up and looking at it in her palms "What are you holding N/N? (Nickname)" "Huh- Oh look mommy I found these pretty pearls." Y/n said showing her mother the pearls in her palms "What are you gonna do with them?" Elizabeth asks "I am gonna put them on the sand castle Y/n replies pointing at the sandcastle "Omg- when did you become a sandcastle expert?!" Elizabeth asks after seeing Y/n's sand castle.

Y/n's sandcastle