Ch 1

Sidharth :Arjun please stoppp this idiot... Main nahi uth raha abhi...

Arjun :How can I stop him Sidharth?? He is you father...

Sidharth :(shouts) STEP FATHER... dare you call him my father again.. Sidharth was fuming in anger... And Arjun gulped hearing his voice. 

Arjun : ok ok bro I am stopping him you get up we are getting late... And please woh usko bahir nikal khidki se teri mom tujhe peete gi agar dekh liya toh...

Sidharth :ooh yes I forgot about mom...

And cuts the call...
Sidharth pulled off the duvet and wore his shorts... And woke her up and said.. "Get up you lazy bum we are not on our honeymoon you can not sleep here all day..." and throws the money on her face " get up is se pehle ke meri mom tumhe dekhe niklo..." Girl was shocked and her face was pale and she said "Sidharth you are kidding right?? I am not a slut who slept with you for money... We love each other..." before she could say anything more Sidharth held her face harshly and said "LOVE what Love haan... I know you were with me for my money and I am giving you money... Don’t show me your face again... Or haan YOU WERE NOT GOOD IN BED... toh ye acting pe dehan mat do".. And leaned closer to her ear and whispered huskily "thori practice karo apne Boyfriend ke sath..."

The girl felt embarrassed and got up and wore her clothes... She was about to open the door but Sidharth shouted "Stopppppp go from window.... Idiot..."
The girl went down from window... And cursed Sidharth....

Sidharth smirked and like a good boy cleaned his bed and went to take a shower.....

.
.
.
.
.
Heya guys... Tell me how was the first chapter....
Please comment... ❤️

SidNaaz ❤️✨