Ch 20

"Sidharth please ek bar baat kar lijiye...." Sidharth read a note which Shehnaaz gave Arjun to pass.... He smiled reading it... He was not angry at her now... He just wanted to see how Shehnaaz will manayo him..

He smirked reading a note "gadhi hai college mein hi or ye nahi ke msg karde ya mil le... Ye notes likh rahi hai abhi bhi" ... He thought and kept that note in his pocket...

Arjun was watching his reaction... He rolled his eyes "tujhse bada kamina nahi dekha maine... Ek masoom insan ko kaise itna pareshan kar sakta hai tu... Woh subah se try kar rahi hai tujhse baat karne ki and look at you man..." Arjun scoffed...

"tu ja apna dekh merko mat sikha... Apni wali sambhal..." Sidharth replied...

"Tu ja bhaad mein" Arjun stomped his foot and went away from there.... Sidharth laughed... And messaged Shehnaaz... "📱Meet me at ground 📱"

Shehnaaz was sitting alone in canteen sadly... Thinking about Sidharth.... When she received a text from Sidharth..... She felt happy reading it... And ran towards ground....

Sidharth was sitting there on the bench waiting for her.... When Shehnaaz saw him she felt happy and nervous at the same time....

Sidharth saw her and called her near him... She sat there looking down.... They didn't speak anything.. It was awkward but Sidharth was enjoying this moment....

Finally Shehnaaz spoke breaking the awkward silence.... "Woh hum nahi chahte the aap aise kisi ke sath lade... Hum security ko bula sakte the na pehle hi... Dekhiye ab Sam ko kitni chot lag gayi...." she was looking down while speaking...

Sidharth didn't answer her... He was just sitting there looking other side.... Shehnaaz noticed and felt bad....

She kept quiet.... And stared the other side saying sorry... Her voice trembled... Sidharth heard her voice and looked at her... Her eyes were full of tears... Sidharth couldn't resist and hugged her tightly "Shhh... Shhhh baby please stop crying... Main naraz nahi hun yar....." He told her...

She hugged him tightly "Sidharth please maaf kar dijiye humein .... Hum apke matters mein nahi ayenge phir se...." Shehnaaz spoke crying....

"Baby no... Darling tu aise mat bol... Main tujhse aisi bat ke liye nahi naraz tha...." Sidharth told her...

Shehnaaz broke the hug and looked at him.... "Toh phir aap humse bat kyun nahi kar rahe the....?" Shehnaaz asked being perplexed....

"its... Its just that main khud se naraz hun... I don't know main Kaise ja ke Sameer se baat karun... Main usko dekhna chahta hun but I don't have guts... Mere se ho nahi raha.. Or merko irritation ho rehi hai ab...." Sidharth told her....

She looked at him with eyes full of love.... She held his face in her hands and kissed his forehead.... She felt shy but she knew she had to do that to make him relax.... And it happened her kiss made him relax....

She closed her eyes being shy but Sidharth kissed her palm....

"Sidharth humein bhi jana tha aj Sam ko milne kya aap humein le kar jayenge abhi... Humne baba ko bata dia tha subah ke hum jayenge Riya ke sath par Riya ko patanhi kya hua wo aj humse bhi sahi bat nahi kar rahi..." Shehnaaz told pouting...

Sidharth saw her cuteness and wanted to kiss that pout but he controlled his desires.... And nodded..." Chalo phir chalte hain aj mom bhi ghar pe hain unse bhi mil lena tum"... Sidharth said and got up holding her hand....

.
.
.
"Arjun what the hell... Tumne mujhe aise behave karne ko bola... Pata hai Shehnaaz ko kitna bura lag raha hoga... Woh bula rahi thi mujhe apne sath jane ke liye...." Riya shouted on Arjun but Arjun grinned making her more mad....

"why are you smiling like an idiot now Arjun...?" Riya asked him....

"baby agar tum uske sath chalti toh woh apne majnu ko kaise manati.... Ab dekh woh ja rahe hain sath...." Arjun replied and showed her Sidharth's car in which they both were sitting and going..... Riya smiled looking at them"how cute.... Tum toh bade tez hogaye ho in cheezo mein..." Riya smirked....

"Baby or cheezo mein bhi tez hun chal dikhata hun" Arjun winked at her.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry for short update guys.. I am busy today... 🙏

.

.
Enjoy reading

SidNaaz ❤️✨