Ch44

"Sidhaaaaarth" Shehnaaz called him from kitchen.... He was sitting outside watching news and cutting onions....

"Haan baby aya..." He replied and ran towards kitchen... As soon as he entered Shehnaaz laughed watching him...

"Mujhpe hasne ke liye bulaya tha.." Sidharth scoffed wiping his eyes and Shehnaaz pouted.."Nahi bebu main tujhpe nahi hasi.. Lekin ye tere ansu dekh ke hasi agayi..."She replied...

" Baby tere bebu se yaad aya aaj subah tune kya bulaya tha mujhe... "Sidharth asked hugging her from back... He kept his face in her neck and kissed her...

Shehnaaz felt shiver she pushed him behind slightly but Sidharth held her more tightly...

" kya.. Kya.. Bulaya tha humne Sidharth... Humein toh yaad nahi hai... "She fumbled closing her eyes....

Sidharth kissed her again on the same spot" Baby ek bar bol de na nahi toh abhi yeh torcher barhta jayega... "He spoke huskily...

Shehnaaz turned and kept her hand on his lips..." tch.. Tch.. Tum bhi Sidharth abhi guests aate honge but tumhe ye sab sujh raha hai... Humne tumhe bulaya tha ye desert taste karne ke liye or tum..kuch or hi start hogaye".. She said and turned to work...but Sidharth turned her again and pecked her lips...

Shehnaaz closed her eyes and held his shirt in her fist... Sidharth kissed her eyes... "Baby ek bar bol na..." He spoke...

Shehnaaz smiled and hugged him tightly "I love you Sidharth... She said...

Sidharth hugged her back tightly and nuzzled his face in the crook of her neck...

" Sidharth abhi ajayenge woh log... "Shehnaaz spoke after some time... Sidharth nodded and broke the hug...

" bhula nahi hun main... Or rat ko dekhna kaise bulwata hun.... "he said and Shehnaaz's eyes widened..." Aaj tum jaoge na Arjun bhaiya ke sath ghar pe... "Shehnaaz reminded him...

He looked at her surprising..." Baby tu nahi chahti main yahan ruku toh theek hai I will go... "Sidharth spoke dishearten....

" What are you saying baba... Maine aise kab bola... I feel sukoon when you sleep hugging me... But I thought Uncle aunty ki wajah se maybe you will go with them... "Shehnaaz replied....

" Ahaan... Raat ki baat raat ko karte hain baby... Abhi jis kaam ke liye bulaya woh toh taste karwa... "Sidharth said....

" Haan yeh taste karo or batao kaise bana hai.. "Shehnaaz asked him giving him desert bowl...

Sidharth tasted it and moaned closing his eyes... Shehnaaz smiled seeing his reaction..." acha bana hai na... "she asked... He nodded and kissed her hands....

" baby ab main apna meetha check kar lu... "he spoke grinning widely... Shehnaaz glared him.. Showing belan.." Sidharth phirse abhi Emraan Hashmi wale kaam kiye na toh marungi... "She warned him...

Sidharth blinked his eyes" Shehnaaz... Tujhe main itna masum samjhta tha par tu... "He spoke dramatically...

Shehnaaz pushed him back" Sidharth bohat tang kar rahe ho sachi marungi ab main... "She told him again..." okay okay baby ja raha hun... Or abhi apke liye apka peyaz kaat ke lata hun... "he spoke and ran... Shehnaaz smiled and returned to her work...

_____________________
They were sitting on the sofa after preparing everything when they heard the door bell...

" Main dekhta hun "Sidharth said and went to open the door...

" Tu... Yahan... Yaar phir se ab koi tamasha mat karna... Mom bhi sath hai she will feel bad... "Arjun spoke nonstop as soon as Sidharth opened the door...

Sidharth smirked" andar aa... Or baki kahan hain? He told him... Arjun came inside... Looking at him bewildered....

"aarehi hain mom Riya ke sath... Main bahir tha toh directly agaya.. Socha Shehnaaz ko kuch help chahiye hogi..." Arjun replied..

Shehnaaz came towards them and Arjun hugged her... "tum theek ho... Isne firse kuch bola kya...?" Arjun asked the last part whispering...

Shehnaaz smiled and shook her head... "bhai aap betho... Humein baat karni hai apse..." she told Arjun....

Arjun sat there and looked at Sidharth... He raised his eyebrow and asked him... "Abey relax kar..." Sidharth replied him....

Riya and Arjun's mom came inside... The door was open... Sidharth saw them and greeted them... Aunty met him smiliing but Riya rolled her eyes at him and looked at Arjun angrily...

Arjun looked down giving"ab maine kya kia" expressions....

Shehnaaz came out with water and saw them all sitting... She met Riya and Aunty... Aunty hugged her tightly and Shehnaaz reciprocated the hug smiling....

Riya raised her eyebrow and asked... Shehnaaz blinked her eyes telling her to relax....

"Aunty uncle nahi aaye ap ke sath..?" Shehnaaz asked... "beta unki meeting thi aj.. Is liye woh thora late honge... You come sit with us..." Aunty replied...

Shehnaaz looked at Sidharth and pouted "toh Aunty khana thanda hojayega na" she said cutely....

"bete kha lenge khana... Abhi tum humare sath betho thori der.." aunty said.... Shehnaaz smiled and sat with them....

They chatted for some time and Arjun's mom 's phone started ringing.... "aunty aap room mein ja ke baat karlo.." Shehnaaz told her.. She went there....

Shehnaaz went to kitchen and Sidharth went behing her... He hugged her from back "I love you..." he spoke.... Shehnaaz smiled saying it back....

"What the hell" Arjun and Riya yelled together...

They were standing at the kitchen door... Sidharth left Shehnaaz and looked at them...

Shehnaaz too turned listening their voice...

"Hum batate hain sab..." Shehnaaz spoke hurriedly...

Arjun looked at Sidharth "Kutte teri wajah se meri girlfriend mere se lad rehi hai or tu yahan pe patchup karke betha hai..." Arjun spoke...

Sidharth laughed at him and he glared him...

"Bhai please humne hi mana kia tha Sidharth ko batane se hum batate hain sab...." Shehnaaz told them....

___________________

"Toh humein kyun nahi bataya sab kuch pehle hi... Tum logo ki subah ki acting ne hum logo ki jaan nikal di thi..." Riya exclaimed... "sorry... But hum Sania ke samne aise baat nahi kar sakte the..." Shehnaaz replied her...

"Kyun Sania ne kya kia?" Riya asked but Sidharth changed the topic... "Aunty bahir wait kar rahi hongi... Chalo hum baad mein baat kareinge..." he said and dragged them out...

"mom abhi bhi call pe baat kar rahi hain?" Arjun said surprisingly...

"Main dekh ke aun...?" Shehnaaz asked and they nodded...

Shehnaaz came towards bedroom... She knocked at the door but got no answer....

She opened the door and saw aunty sitting on the bed like a statue... Shehnaaz came towards aunty "Aunty aap theek ho?" she asked shaking her...

Aunty looked at her and gave her photo frame "Yeh kon hai? Aunty asked her...
.
.
.
.
Enjoy reading...

SidNaaz ❤️✨

.......