Ch 14

"Shehnaaz trust me bohat achi dikhegi tu is mein yar please please pehen le maine or sania ne specially tere liye pasand kia hai yeh" Riya convinced Shehnaaz for wearing knee length frock.... But Shehnaaz was denying it....

They were going for Arjun's Birthday party... And Riya and Sania came to Shehnaaz's house with invitation... Shehnaaz's baba agreed "Jao beta thora enjoy karo aap, main waise bhi aj apke dr chacha ke sath hi rahunga" baba told Shehnaaz....

Shehnaaz was confused about her dress which is Shalwar kameez but Riya gave her surprise by gifting her dress.... But when Shehnaaz wore it.... She felt nervous and came out wearing her shalwar suit.... So now Riya is making her understand....

"babe tu hamare sath hogi wahan akele nahi hogi to kyun dar rehi hai or tera boduguard bhi toh hoga wahan jo tujhe kisi ladke se bat bhi nahi karne deta" Sania spoke rolling her eyes....

Riya smirked but Shehnaaz got counfused "kon bodyguard humne kab rakhe???" She asked innocently...

"Arre baba she is talking about Sidharth...." Riya told her clearing her confusion.....

"Shehnaaz smiled hearing it" woh Sidharth toh humein nahi rokte kisi se bat karne ke liye... Ap janti hain hum khud hi bat nahi karte.... Or wo toh hamare bohat ache friend hain is liye protect karte hain.... "Shehnaaz replied....

Riya and Sania looked at each other and whispered" wo tujhe nahi rokta baby but ladko ko chorta nahi hai jo tujhse bat karne aaye... "

" Hume bohat uncomfortable feel hoga is dress mein please ap itna force mat karein na hum se nahi pehna jayega..... "Shehnaaz once again protested.... But today Riya was on different mission.... So she shook her head" Baby pehna to tujhe parega hum itne pyar se laaye hain or kuch nahi suna hai bas.... "

Shehnaaz was speechless now.... She got up and went to change.... Here Riya smirked thinking" Arjun ka plan successful karna please God "....

.
.
.
.
Sidharth was busy in Party preparations and Sameer was irritating him" Bhai mujhe lagta hai aj Shehnaaz nahi ayegi us ke baba jo akele hote hain "Sameer said....

Sidharth groaned with frustration" Sameer listen tere se main dur rehta hun na toh tu bhi apni hadd mein reh zyada mat kar or pehle bhi maine terko bola ke ye sab drama tu mom ke samne kia kar "Sidharth spoke angrily..." Wo bhai main toh bas aise baatein kar raha tha ap ke sath "Sameer replied feeling bad....

" Mat kar mat kar tu baatein merko koi interest nahi teri baaton mein... Party mein tujhe Arjun ne bulaya to ja enjoy kar mera peecha chor de.... "Sidharth was seething in anger.... And joined his hands in front of Sameer.....

Sameer left from there....he came out and sat in garden.... His eyes were misty and he was feeling heartbroken...." maine bachpan se bhai se itna pyaar kia lekin phir bhi patanhi mera kya kasoor hai bhai hamesha apne se door rakhte hain mujhe... Shayed ab mujhe zyada bat nahi karni chahiye unko acha nahi lagta...." Sameer thought and got up.... He was going towards his car when Arjun stopped him" Sam stop tu kahan ja raha hai".. Arjun asked him....

"Wo bro ek friend ki call ayi thi toh ussi ke pas ja raha hun usko zarurat hai thori aj...." Sameer lied to Arjun....

"Tu Ajayega na phir jaldi wapis" Arjun asked him....

"patanhi bro I'll try to come soon..." Sameer replied sadly and left from there....

Arjun felt his behaviour strange and thought to ask about it from Sidharth....

Sidharth was giving orders to waiters for starters.... When Arjun came and dragged him in corner...." Tune kuch bola kya Sameer ko??" Arjun asked directly..... Sidharth laughed and replied "usne bol dia tujhe sab... Haan maine bola usko mere se door rahe or ye acting na kare.... Sidharth replied with hate....

" Shut up dude.... Tu kyun hai aisa wo kitna pyar karta hai tujhse lekin tu kab importance dega apne rishto ko.... Us ne mujhe kuch nahi bola wo chala gaya party chorke... Wo kya kya nahi karta tere liye or ek tu hai." ... Arjun spoke but Sidharth cut him off...." kya karta hai mere liye... Wo party chor ke chala gaya toh terko uski tension ho rahi hai tu mera friend hai ya uska.... Or haan sun meri baat wo mere liye kuch nahi karta or na hi kar sakta hai par ye jo bhi tu bol raha hai na usko bata dena ke mere se bat na kare..... Sidharth spoke angrily and went back to his work.....

"Sid jab tujhe pata chalega na toh mere bhai i hope tu khud ko maaf karde"... Arjun thought....
.
.
.
.
.
Party was on full swing.... Sidharth and Arjun were busy talking with their friends... When the girls entered inside....... They went to Arjun and wished him....Shehnaaz was shy in that dress... She was pulling her frock down again and again.....

They were standing with Arjun when Sidharth saw them.... His eyes stopped at Shehnaaz... He was mesmerised seeing her.... He excuse his friends and came towards themm.....

"Heyllow beautiful ladies..."He said Riya replied with hello but Sania left from there.... Shehnaaz slowly whispered hello... And was looking at the ground..... She didn't look up..

Sidharth understood her dilemma...."Arjun and Riya you guys enjoy.... And Shehnaaz come hum bahir chalte hain thora...."Sidharth spoke... And went from there with Shehnaaz.... He held her hand and came out from there.....Shehnaaz was feeling awkward when he held her hand but couldn't speak anything....

She was walking behind him when Sidharth made her sit on grass with him... She was feeling embarrassed sitting in short dress and Sidharth noticed it.... He gave her his jacket.... She shyly took it and kept it on her legs...

"Shehnaaz tumhe pata hai main tumse baat kyun karta hun...." Sidharth started and Shehnaaz looked up at him.... Nodded no....

"Kyun tum sab se alag ho tumhe ye sab aise dresses or aise makeup ki zarurat nahi hai...... And I-I like you Shehnaaz" ... He spoke hesitantly.....

It was not his plan to say this so soon but after watching her today he couldn't stop himself so told her about his liking towards her.....

Shehnaaz's breath hitched.... She wasn't understanding how to react to it... All she wanted right now to ran away and hide somewhere....

She tried to speak but couldn't..... Sidharth was watching her... And he smiled at her.... He held her hand and kissed....

Shehnaaz's heart was beating fast.... "Shehnaaz kuch mat bolo I know... I know everything baby.... But tumhe badalne ki zarurat nahi hai tum jaisi ho perfect ho....

Hearing him a lone tear escaped from her eye... And she suddenly hugged him tightly.... She sobbed hiding her face in his chest.... He was patting her back "Shehnaaz relax baby... Kya hogaya bacha.... Relax karo or chalo main tumhe ghar chor dun phir ye change karlo...." He spoke while making her relax....

She came out from his chest and looked in his eyes "Si--Sidharth hum apki bohat izzat karte hain aap bohat ache hain... Or - or...." She was unable to speak more.....

Sidharth put his finger on her lips "Shhhh... I know what you want to say.... But please baby jaldi mat karo aram se.... We are together now so stop hesitating or mere samne toh bilkul bhi ye har bat pe tamatar bana band karo chashmish....." he spoke touching her nose.... She smiled and said" Ouch! Sidharth ye favourite nose hai hamara.... "Sidharth laughed hearing her  and kissed her hand again.... She was feeling butterflies dancing in her stomach....

Sidharth got up and helped her... They went to his car and sat inside.....

...
....
.....
Someone was there watching them and feeling hurt..... Yes it was Sania... She came to know about Sidharth and Sameer's fight and Sameer left the party because of Sidharth..... So she was seething in anger thinking "Sidharth tum apne bhai ko hurt kar ke kaise khush reh sakte ho.... I have to do something main aise Sameer ko nahi dekh sakti....mujhe kuch sochna hoga or phir chahe mujhe us ke liye apni friend Shehnaaz ko hi hurt kyun na karna ho..... She smirked and left from there.....

Enjoy Reading...

SidNaaz ❤️✨