Ch 4

When Shehnaaz entered the classroom.. She felt nervous watching other students... They all were high class people.... No one noticed her and she sat in front row....

Two girls were sitting there and noticed Shehnaaz.. Both walked towards her and called her "Hi, new admission?" Shehnaaz nodded slightly and thought may be they will start her ragging again but to her surprise the girls forwarded their hands to shake and Shehnaaz shaked hands with them...

Girls introduced themselves... "I'm Riya and she is Sania we are besties..." Shehnaaz smiled and said "My name is Shehnaaz..."..

Riya and Sania smiled and sat with Shehnaaz they chit chatted for some time and when professor entered....girls concentrated on lecture....

It was free period for Shehnaaz, Riya and Sania they were sitting in college campus... Riya's mood was off but she was talking... Shehnaaz noticed Riya's mood but she stayed silent....Suddenly Riya's phone rang and she angrily spoke "Are you free chor diya tumhare dost ne tumhe....?
I am in campus.... Okay...." and she cut the call... Sania was sitting relaxed but Shehnaaz was feeling awkward...

In the mean time boy came running and hugged Riya tightly..... Riya smiled but pulled herself back and shouted
" Stop it Arjun stop this drama Tumhara roz ka hai yeh abhi tumhara dost bulayega toh tum bhagte huwe jaoge bina mere bare mein soche....." Arjun looked down and spoke "Sorry baby Sidharth ka mood kharab tha subah isliye main tumse nahi mila.." Riya laughed sarcastically.....

Arjun held her hand and kissed.... Shehnaaz was feeling awkward sitting  there Sania was busy in her phone and not paying attention to Riya and Arjun..... Arjun looked at Shehnaaz and Riya introduced her but Shehnaaz's heart was beating fast because she never in her life talked to any boy... Arjun noticed her and made her feel relax and said "I am Arjun Riya ka bachpan ka pyar" and laughed... Riya laughed too.... But Shehnaaz was looking down Arjun jokingly said "Arre ap aise bethi ho jaise apki mehndi raat hai aaj"... Shehnaaz's face fell and she excused..."Am sorry humein Professor se milna hai...." and she left from there....

Arjun looked at Riya and pouted "maine ghalat bola kya kuch...?" Riya smiled and said "no we just met and we are not even friends but I think she is an introvert she doesn't talk much...".

Arjun nodded and suddenly Arjun's phone rang and he smiled sheepishly and looked at Riya.... Riya raised her eyebrow and said jao Tumhara pyara Sidharth tumhe bula raha hai.... Arjun hugged Riya and kissed on her cheek and ran....

Sania watched and act like puking...Riya smacked her head and said "nautanki"....

Shehnaaz ran to her class and sat there calming her heartbeats....

Arjun ran to canteen and searched for Sidharth but couldn't found him.... He called him and Sidharth picked up his call " Haan bol kya hua" Sidharth said....
Arjun Slapped his forehead and said  "bro you called me... Main Riya ke sath tha....".

"oh haan wo mere pas wo nahi tha toh terko call kia but baat wahan tak pohnchi hi nahi wo ladki bohat shy thi to maine usko chhua nahi".. Sidharth said...

Arjun sighed "Sid bro kab tak yeh karega serious ho ja mere bhai..."...

Sidharth hung up... And felt angry..... He msged Arjun and said meet me at our club 8pm sharp....
.
.
.
.
.
.
How's the chapter??
Please comment and tell me. 🙂

SidNaaz ❤️✨