Ch 29

"Shehnaaz kya soch rehi hai baby...?" Riya asked her...

"Kuch nahi bas dekh rahe the Sidharth kahan hai" Shehnaaz replied absent minded...

They were sitting in canteen at their favourite corner...

Arjun and Sameer looked at each other... Sameer tried to divert the topic"pata hai wo professor Tripathi kal Ma'am Shweta ke sath betha tha "Arjun and Riya gave him surprising reaction but Shehnaaz was lost in her thoughts....

Her heartbeat raised and she looked up at the entrance when Sidharth entered but not alone... She smiled looking at him but soon her smile got vanished when she saw Sanjana with him... They were talking and giving smiles to each other... Shehnaaz looked down... Her eyes were misty....

Sidharth came towards them and greeted everybody.... When he looked at Shehnaaz he noticed her eyes... He wanted to ask her about her condition but was not able to do so....

"Shehnaaz How are you now...?" He plainly asked sitting beside Arjun.... Sanjana sat with him.... Shehnaaz looked up her eyes were full of tears she was not able to speak.... She just said "Theek hain hum..."...

Riya, Arjun bhaiya humein jana hai aj last day hai rehearsal ka pehle hi bohat miss hogaya hai... "Shehnaaz said and left from there....
______________________________________

" Sid mujhe tujhse kuch bat karni hai... Aj bahir chalein hum"Arjun said to Sidharth.... Sidharth nodded.... But Sanjana spoke suddenly interrupting them "Siddy aj humein jana tha na bahir" Sidharth smiled at her....

"Arjun aj ka promise kia tha bro tere sath phir chalunga..." Sidharth said... Arjun, Riya and Sameer was angry listening Sidharth's answer... They got up "Enjoy bro" Arjun said angrily and left....

Sidharth looked at Sanjana angrily... "dil karta hai ke tumhe abhi mar du apne hatho se..." He gritted his teeth and stood.... Sanjana smirked and held his hand stopping him "Baby.... Please aise mat karna tum jante ho na tumhare sath kya hoga phir... Muh dikhane layak nahi rahoge..." Sanjana spoke making him more angry.... He jerked her hand away and went out....

"tch tch poor Siddy" Sanjana spoke sipping her coffee....

_______________________________

𝘛𝘶 𝘴𝘢𝘧𝘢𝘳 𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘢 𝘏𝘢𝘪 𝘵𝘶𝘩𝘪 𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘪 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘻𝘪𝘭.
...𝘛𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘪𝘯𝘢  𝘨𝘶𝘻𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘢𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘪 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘬𝘪𝘭..
.𝘵𝘶 𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘢 𝘬𝘩𝘶𝘥𝘢 𝘵𝘶𝘩𝘪 𝘥𝘶𝘢  𝘮𝘦𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭..
.𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘪𝘯𝘢 𝘨𝘶𝘻𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘈𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘪 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘬𝘪𝘭 ....

Shehnaaz was singing closing her eyes.... Her eyes were full of tears... She was remembering her baba and Her FIRST LOVE SIDHARTH... yes Her first love she has realised that its not just liking or attachment but its love she loves him so much... She wanted to confess today... She came to college to meet him and tell him that she loves him so much.....

𝘠𝘦𝘩 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘩 𝘣𝘩𝘪 𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘪 ...
𝘠𝘦𝘩 𝘫𝘪𝘴𝘮 𝘣𝘩𝘪 𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘢 ....
𝘜𝘵𝘯𝘢 𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘢 𝘯𝘢𝘩𝘪 𝘫𝘪𝘵𝘯𝘢  𝘩𝘶𝘢 𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘢 ....
𝘵𝘶𝘯𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘢 𝘩𝘢𝘪 𝘫𝘰 𝘸𝘰 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘩𝘪 𝘴𝘢𝘩𝘪...
𝘵𝘶𝘫𝘩𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘢 𝘩𝘢𝘪 𝘵𝘰𝘩 𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘢𝘮 𝘩𝘢𝘪 𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘢....

She was feeling stupid... She thought may be that she was just a timepass for Sidharth... And now he is regretting whatever he shared with her....

𝘔𝘦𝘳𝘢 𝘢𝘢𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘥𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘪 𝘻𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘯 ....
𝘔𝘦𝘳𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘳 𝘬𝘢𝘮𝘪 𝘬𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘪 𝘵𝘶 𝘭𝘢𝘻𝘮𝘪....
𝘻𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘱𝘦 𝘯𝘢 𝘴𝘢𝘩𝘪 𝘵𝘰𝘩 𝘢𝘢𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘢𝘯 𝘱𝘦 𝘢𝘢 𝘮𝘪𝘭....
𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘪𝘯𝘢 𝘨𝘶𝘻𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘢𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘪 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘬𝘪𝘭....

She ended the song and rehearsal hall was full of claps sounds.... But her tears were not stopping.... Her teachers came towards her and patted her back "beta we are so proud of you... Itne mushkil waqt mein bhi tumne himat nahi haari Shehnaaz... Or aisa song gaya...."they said... She joined her hands and ran from there....

She came to corridor and leaned to wall....she cried loudly but closed her mouth with her hands...." Baba wapis ajao... Akeli hogayi main baba... Sidharth bhi bat nahi karta... "She was saying while crying.... On the other side... Sidharth was standing leaning to wall... He was there when Shehnaaz was singing.. He was crying with her but when she ran outside he came behind her... He sat down holding his hand... He was crying like a baby listening to his Shehnaaz....

Shehnaaz stopped crying and sat down too... It was silent... Shehnaaz heard someone's sobs she looked other side but found noone... Because Sidharth left from there when he felt Shehnaaz was silent.... Shehnaaz looked here and there.... She was sure that somebody was there...Suddenly her eyes fell at keychain on floor...... She picked it and She knew whose keychain was it....

_______________________________

"I don't know man Sid aisa nahi tha... I am damn sure yeh ladki Sanjana ne usko phasya hai..." Arjun said....

"oh come on Arjun woh aisa hi tha shuru se... Infact maine Shehnaaz ko bataya bhi tha ke woh kaisa insan hai but bechari bholi thi woh usne trust karlia... And now Arjun I hope ke tumhare friend ne Shehnaaz ke sath kuch aisa waise na kia ho because phir main usko sunaungi.... "Riya spoke angrily....

" Shaant maate... Yar teri toh pehle hi uske sath dushmani hai tu chup reh... Main samjhaunga apne dost ko...."Arjun replied....

Sameer was sitting there silently... He was ashamed at his brother's behaviour.... He didn't speak to anyone but left from there...

" Baby yar kuch soch ke bola karo bhai hai woh uska... Kaisa feel hua hoga usko... "Arjun told Riya...

" woh bhi janta hai uska bhai aisa hi hai... PLAYBOY...woh kabhi nahi badlega "Riya said....Arjun sighed...." Ab baat hadd se barh rehi hai... Or Shehnaaz ki halat mujhse dekhi nahi ja rehi patanhi kyun... Shayed usne mujhe bhai bola is liye main protective horaha hun usko leke... "Arjun thought....

.
.
.
.
.
Sorry For short and late update... I was not well.... 🙏

.
.
Enjoy reading...

SidNaaz ❤️✨