Ch 34

𝘋𝘪𝘭 𝘬𝘰 𝘬𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘢𝘳 𝘢𝘢𝘺𝘢 ...
𝘛𝘶𝘫𝘩𝘱𝘦 𝘩𝘪 𝘱𝘺𝘢𝘢𝘳 𝘢𝘢𝘺𝘢 ...
𝘗𝘦𝘩𝘭𝘪 𝘱𝘦𝘩𝘭𝘪 𝘣𝘢𝘢𝘳 𝘢𝘢𝘺𝘢 𝘰𝘩𝘩 𝘺𝘢𝘢𝘳𝘢...

Shehnaaz finished her song and everybody clapped for her.... She felt so happy.... She went backstage...and now everyone was waiting for winner announcement.... Mrs Radha announced Shehnaaz Grewal's name for winner with happiness....

Shehnaaz came on the stage and lifted her trophy... Her eyes were misty and she was remembering her baba... She thanked the teachers.... Mr Kumar met her and gave her blessings.....

She was searching for Sidharth in the hall but he was no where to be seen... She asked from Arjun and Sameer but they denied.... Suddenly her phone rang it was an unknown number... She received it "Hello..." She spoke....

"College ke backside pe jo khali classroom hai wahan pohncho Sidharth ko tumhari zarurat hai... Jaldi" A man from other side spoke....

Shehnaaz panicked hearing it... Sameer and Arjun asked her what happened but she ran from there....

She went to the back side of college... She was hearing the voices she ran towards empty class room... When she opened the door.... The scene in front of her eyes shook her.... The earth beneath her feet slipped....

She felt weak to even stand... She kept her hand in her mouth and ran from there.... Sameer was following her... He found her outside sitting on the bench... He came near her "Shehnaaz kya hogaya... Kiska phone tha..?" He asked but she didn't reply....

He sat near her and patted her shoulder "Shehnaaz what happened baba... Sab theek hai na?" He asked again and this time Shehnaaz looked at him and cried loudly... "Sameeer..wo... Sidharth... Usne.... Usne humein dokha dia...." She said crying...

Sameer raised his brow "Shehnaaz Shehnaaz please tell me kya hua bhai ne tumhe kuch bola hai kya?" He asked....

Shehnaaz wiped her tears and spoke.... "Humein call aya tha ke Sidharth ko hamari zarurat hai back side empty class room mein... Hum bhagti hui ayi and when I opened the door of that class room I... I... Saw Sidharth with other girl... Humne ladki ka chehra nahi dekha but Sidharth and... And she was making out.... Sidharth was shirtless and they were kissing each other......

She hide her face in her hands and cried louder.... Sameer tried to calm her down but she was not stopping... He turned her towards him and patted her back... She looked at him crying and hugged him tightly "Kyun kia usne aise hamare sath.... Usne kaha tha ke he loves me... He told me usne mujhse milne ke baad ye sab chor dia hai then why why...?... Humein ghar jana hai... humein nahi rukna yahan pe...." She spoke crying....

Sameer broke the hug and cupped her face kissing her forehead" Relax.. relax Shehnaaz chalo hum ghar chalte hain... Shehnaaz nodded and they got up.....

𝘍𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬...
"𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘢𝘫 𝘚𝘩𝘦𝘩𝘯𝘢𝘢𝘻 𝘬𝘪 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘬𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘢𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘶𝘴𝘬𝘰 𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘺 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘬𝘢𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘢 ...."𝘚𝘪𝘥𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 ...

𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘵𝘺 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘢𝘭... 𝘏𝘦 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 "𝘛𝘶𝘮 𝘺𝘢𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘬𝘺𝘢 𝘬𝘢𝘳 𝘳𝘢𝘩𝘪 𝘩𝘰 ?"....𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘥 ... 𝘚𝘢𝘯𝘫𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘢𝘮𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘳 "𝘛𝘶𝘮𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘪 𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘵 𝘬𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘩𝘶𝘪 m𝘦𝘳e 𝘴𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘥𝘰𝘬𝘩𝘢 𝘬𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘦 𝘬𝘪 𝘵𝘶𝘮 𝘬𝘺𝘢 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘫𝘩𝘵𝘦 𝘩𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘫𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘢 𝘯𝘢𝘩𝘪 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘨𝘢 "𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘥 ...