Ch 9

"Mom please mujhe aj jana hai main ghar pe kya karunga??? Main sirf class attend karunga or kuch nahi please... Or main better feel kar raha hun Sachi.." Sidharth begged his mom to go to college...

"Beta aaj ap ruk jayen you need rest... And Sameer is also coming today... Toh usko surprise milega ki aap wait kar rahe hain uska.."...
His mom asked him but he denied "mom please you know I Don't feel comfortable around Mr kumar and his son..... Agar main college nahi ja sakta toh main Arjun ke flat pe chala jaunga...."
Sidharth spoke angrily....

His mom sighed "Sidharth Sameer is your brother wo apko kitna pyar karta hai but why don't you like him??? Khair choriye aap chaliye college hi at least wahan par hum apki care kar lenge...."

Sidharth hugged his mom and went to get ready.... His mom went to her room.... And sat on bed sadly... Mr Kumar came out from bathroom and asked Her about her sad mood she told him everything.... Mr Kumar held her hands and sat beside her...." Radha tum janti ho na Sameer ko bura nahi lagega wo samjhta hai or rahi baat Sidharth ki toh wo khud theek hojayega... Jo uske sath hua wo agar kisi ke sath bhi ho toh wo aise hi behave karega...." Mr Kumar made her mood better....

"Aap hamesha ussi ki side lete hain" Radha ji smiled....
.
.
.
.
"Shehnaaz kahan par hain aap beta?? Aj uthne mein bhi der hogayi or ab breakfast mein bhi der horahi hai aapko college jate huwe bhi time lagega..." Shehnaaz's Baba called her from living area.... And she came running carrying breakfast tray... " Baba aj humein bht neend aarehi thi utha hi nahi gaya ".... Shehnaaz sat there eating toast hurriedly....

" Araam se khayie Shehnaaz der toh pehle hi hogayi hai".... Her Baba stopped her.... But she was in hurry she ate fastly and got up.... "Baba ab hum jate hain ap apna khayal rakhiyega or Kamal uncle ke sath zyada der mat bethna.... Kuch chaiye hua to meena di ko bulana ya mujhe call kardena she was packing her bag and speaking fast...

Her Baba laughed" Shehnaaz humein pata hai beta sab ab aap jaiye or apni dhano ko ahista chalaiyega.... ". She kissed her baba's forehead and ran....

Her baba smiled and said " God bless you hamari bachi.... "

.
.
.
.
Sidharth hugged Arjun and kissed him on cheek Arjun made faces and glared him...." kamine meri gf ke samne ye sab mat kia kar wo pehle hi patanhi kya samjhti hai or tu usko sahi prove kardega...."Arjun hissed making Sidharth laugh....
Riya was feeling awkward watching them but smiled" Sidharth how are you now...? "She asked....

I'm good now Kal rat Arjun mere sath nahi hota toh main shayed itni jaldi theek nahi hota...." Sidharth teased Arjun and Arjun smiled nervously watching Riya.... Riya felt bad and excused.....

"Sid ye jo plaster tere right foot pe hain na ab ye tere left foot pe bhi ayega saale" ..... Arjun punched him slightly and ran behind Riya making Sidharth laugh.....

Sidharth came to college with his mom today and was sitting in canteen he couldn't walk easily so Arjun was helping him but he was in a fun mood today... And his all time favourite bakra Arjun was there with Riya... So he teased Arjun.....

Shehnaaz and Sania was in class... Riya came there crying silently.... Sania and Shehnaaz asked her but she kept quite "Mujhe kuch der akela rehna hai please"...

Sania and Shehnaaz was silent but Arjun came there panting... "Riya please he was joking tum janti ho wo ye sab sirf mujhe tang karne ke liye bolta hai.... Arjun sat on his knees in front of Riya but Riya didn't speak.... She was sobbing.....

Shehnaaz and Sania was confused.... they got up giving them privacy .... But Riya stopped them....
"ruk jao please tum dono mujhe tum dono se bat karni hai... Or Arjun please tum jao Sidharth ke pas he needs you... Wo khud chal nahi payega...." Riya told Arjun....

Arjun kissed her hands and got up.... Leaving  Riya sobbing.....

Both girls hugged Riya but Riya smiled while crying " Arre babes yar mera break up nahi hua bas aise hi dil chaha rone ka.... Shayed main Arjun ke liye kaafi nahi hun...uske liye aj bhi sirf Sidharth hi first priority hai... She chuckled.... Making Shehnaaz and Sania sad.....

.
.

.
After attending the class... Girls decided to eat something.... They went to canteen.... Arjun and Sidharth were already sitting there talking... Arjun saw the girls and signalled them to come sit with them....

Sania and Riya sighed and went there with Shehnaaz.... Shehnaaz was feeling weird but she followed them and sat opposite Sidharth...

Sidharth was busy in his phone he didn't look up.....(because Arjun requested him" bro please aaj ke liye or mat karna")..... That's why he was ignoring Riya and gang....

Enjoy reading

SidNaaz ❤️✨