Ch 15

"Sam aap itni jaldi wapis agaye... Kya baat hai?"
His mom asked him when he entered inside house looking sad.....

"Mom koi baat nahi bas... I wasn't feeling well toh agaya wapis.... Now I am going to rest aap please kisi ko bol do coffee bana de"...He requested his mom and went to his room....his mom sensed something wrong.... So she called Sidharth.....

Sidharth was at Shehnaaz's home... He was waiting for Shehnaaz to come out... She was changing her dress... Her baba was not at home....

He was busy in his phone when it rang.... "Yes mom... Is everything alright...?" He received and asked his mom....

"Sidharth ap kahan hain? Party mein nahi hain aap? or Sameer aise itni jaldi kyun agaye wapis kuch hua kya party mein? ... Woh bohat sad lag rahe the...." his mom asked....

Sidharth frowned... He felt anger but melt and felt bad for Sameer.... He never wants to shout at him but he can't control his anger...." mom I-i... Don't know main party mein nahi hun kuch der mein jaunga... Maybe Sameer ki tabyat theek na ho... Ap dekh lo nahi toh main ajata hun ghar...." He replied his mom....

His mom felt happy witnessing his care towards his brother.... "Nahi you enjoy beta... Hum dekh lete hain".... She said..... And hanged up....

Shehnaaz came out when Sidharth was talking with his mom.... He glanced at her after the call... She sat opposite him and asked him.... Sidharth tu... Tum chai loge ya coffee....? Shehnaaz asked him....

He smiled at her "Tum is dress mein bohat achi lag rehi ho.... Or Shehnaaz kya hum party ki jagah kahin or ja sakte hain if you don't mind...." He complimented her and asked her....

Shehnaaz turned beetroot red hearing his compliment.... And thanked him shyly.... "Ji theek hai but hum baba ko bata dein...." She replied....

Sidharth nodded "Main car main wait karta hun..." he went out and she called her baba telling him about her plan... Her baba was not feeling good about it... But somewhere he was happy for his daughter that she is coming out from her shell slowly.... So he agreed and gave her green signal for going with Sidharth.....

She felt happy and wnet out locking her house and gave keys to Meena di.....
.
.
.
.

They were now at the road when Sidharth turned on the radio... And there was a song playing....

(Bol do na zara
Dil mein jo hai chupa
Main kisi se kahunga nahi)

They both looked at each other and smiled.... But didn't say anything.... It was a peaceful silence.... Sidharth stopped his car near a dhaba "Shehnaaz this is my favourite place yahan par tum chai piyogi toh sab bhul jaogi.... Come..."

Shehnaaz smiled and joined him.... They sat there and ordered.... Sidharth looked at her she was looking here and there avoiding him.... He chuckled and said...." Tum itna kyun sharmati ho Shehnaaz... Kya tum kabhi bahir ayi ho friends ke sath"....

"Jee jab chote the hum toh jaate the bohat ghumne par ahista ahista phir dil nahi karta tha...." She replied sadly....

Sidharth kept his hand on her hand and spoke "Kya baat hai tum bohat khamosh rehti ho iski wajah bataogi mujhe"...He asked her....

She was feeling awful to remember her past and talk about it.... But somewhere she was comfortable to share it with someone whom she admire and respects...

She nodded and started sharing her story.... All the things about her mom.... Her mom's love for money..... Her dad's sacrifices.....

A lone tear escaped from her eye when she finished telling..... And she looked up at Sidharth... His face was full of sadness..... She felt bad for making him sad....

"Sidharth aa-aap I mean Tum kyun itne sad horahe ho ab toh hum apne baba ke sath bohat khush hain..." She told smiling..

Sidharth looked at her and spoke... "Shehnaaz hum dono ki life bohat same hai tumhari mom ne tumhe chora for money and my dad did the same thing.... Unko ek rich bitch milgayi and for her he divorced my mom.... And left us alone.... My mom was shattered but she worked hard for me and raised me.... "

Shehnaaz was confused hearing him" Toh woh Mr Kumar woh apke dad toh hain na.... " she asked him....

Sidharth became furious" Nahi hain wo mere dad....he is no one to me.... Us insan ne bhi sirf mere mom ke paise ke liye shadi ki unse..... And unka woh beta Sameer I hate him.... Unki family perfect hai but meri nahi.... " he shouted....

Shehnaaz was scared but she held his hand tightly and made him calm...." Sidharth family toh ap bhi hain na unki.... "She spoke with innocence.... Sidharth's anger melt hearing her..... He said" hum yahan kya karne aye the or konsi bato mein busy hogaye.... Chalo ye taste karo vada pav or batao kaisa hai....phir chai order karta hun special wali "...

She smiled at him and they started eating while talking about random things.....

.
.
.
.
They were coming closer her shyness and his attitude were changing.... Their emotional attachment started.... But kabhi kabhi rishto ko kisi ki buri nazar lag jati hai or hum kuch bhi nahi kar pate.....

Enjoy reading...

SidNaaz ❤️✨