Ch 23

"𝘋𝘶𝘢 𝘣𝘩𝘪 𝘭𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘯𝘢 𝘮𝘶𝘫𝘩𝘦 ...
𝘥𝘢𝘸𝘢 𝘣𝘩𝘪 𝘭𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘯𝘢 𝘮𝘶𝘫𝘩𝘦...
𝘫𝘢𝘣 𝘴𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘭 𝘬𝘰 𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘶 𝘭𝘢𝘨𝘢 𝘩𝘢𝘪....
𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘳𝘢𝘢𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘪 𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘪 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘣𝘢𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘯 𝘬𝘪 𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘪 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘬𝘰 𝘣𝘩𝘪 𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘶𝘯𝘦 𝘺𝘶𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘨𝘢 𝘩𝘢𝘪.."

Shehnaaz heard the clapping sound when she stopped practicing....Her teachers were clapping for her... And she was feeling good..." Shehnaaz you are a beautiful singer I must say bohat aage jaogi singing mein... "teacher praised her patting her back....

Sidharth was standing outside the auditorium... He was listening her praises and feeling proud... He wanted to go inside and hugged her but he stopped thinking about Teachers.... He waited outside but none came out.... So he decided to talk to her later....

Sidharth was going back to canteen when he heard crying sound from ground... He went there and saw Sanjana sitting on ground holding her foot.... She was crying... He went near "Kya hua kaise lag gai" He asked her....

"main college dekh rahi thi but suddenly I fell... It is paining so much..." She cried with pain....

"okay okay baba relax where is Sania.. Let me call her... She will help you..." Sidharth replied but Sanjana suddenly spoke"Sania ko urgent kam tha wo ghar chali gayi.... Can you please help me Sidharth. "She said acting hurt....

" Uhhmm Sanjana come main tumhe tumhari car tak chor deta hun.... "Sidharth helped her in walking.... She smirked holding his hand....

Shehnaaz was coming from auditorium... She was happy she wanted to share it with Sidharth... So she was going towards canteen.... When she saw Sidharth holding a girl's hand... Before she could think anything Sidharth saw her and immediately called her... "Shehnaaz please come here...."..

"Hanji Sidharth You called me here... Kya hua sab theek hai..." Shehnaaz asked being confused.....

"Please kya tum Sanjana ko uski car tak chor sakti ho... I think her ankle got sprained...." Sidharth requested Shehnaaz with pleading eyes...

She understood his dilemma and held Sanjana's hand.... Sanjana's face fell watching Shehnaaz... "ewww what the ***k is happening... Yeh kon hai.... Or is ne mujhe chhua kaise... Look at her dress... Oh God.... Sania kahan phasa dia mujhe" She thought watching Shehnaaz from head to toe....

"Tum chor ke ajao main tumhara wait karta hun apni car mein...." Sidharth told Shehnaaz.... She nodded...

"Ap new admission hain?" Shehnaaz asked...

"yeah.. I am Sania's cousin.... It's my first day... And first day pe aise logo se milna par raha hai... Sanjana exclaimed... Shehnaaz noticed her tone so she kept quite.... Didn't ask further...

" Sidharth mujhe college dikha raha tha and suddenly mera paon phisla and I fell... Bechara dar gaya tha..." Sanjana smirked telling Shehnaaz...

Shehnaaz looked at her surprisingly but smiled.... "Apki car konsi hai...?" Shehnaaz asked from her....

"There is my driver... He will help me now... Tum mujhe chor sakti ho..." Sanjana told Shehnaaz jerking her hand away.... Shehnaaz gave her a smile and went from there....

"yuckhssss man.... I badly need a shower..." Sanjana stomped her foot....

.
.
.
Sidharth was leaning to his car when he saw Shehnaaz coming.... He noticed her mood... He thought may be she is still angry with him....

"babyyyy....I missed you so much...." Sidharth hugged her as soon as she stood near him.....

She reciprocated the hug smiling "hum ne bhi...." She said....

Sidharth broke the hug "Baby are you still angry with me... You are looking beautiful.. I was just teasing you baba...." Sidharth spoke kissing her forehead....

She smiled hearing him..."Sidharth hum naraz nahi hain na ab... Hum bas mazak kar rahe the tumhare sath... "she told him pulling his cheeks.... He narrowed his brows" Acha ji hamari billi hum hi se meow.....waise baby ye ap se tum pe toh agayi.. Par hum se main pe kab aogi.... "?he asked joking....

" jaise tum ne itna badal dia.. Aage bhi badal dena humein... "She replied...

" Naah baby main nahi badalna chahta... Tum jaisi ho waisi hi pasand ho mujhe.... "He wanted to say" I love you the way you are but he stopped himself... He wanted to make it special.....

Shehnaaz's cheeks turned red "ab chalein hum...." she said looking away...Sidharth nodded... They sat in the car.... And went away...

Sanjana was hiding behind the cars in parking area... She was stalking them.... She noticed all these things....she was fuming in anger... "Is behenji mein kya nazar aya hai Sidharth ko... Sania ne toh kaha tha he is a play boy... But usne mujhe dekha bhi nahi.... Kuch acha plan banana parega ab..."She thought....

.
.
.
Shehnaaz was lost in her thoughts... She was thinking about Sanjana's words... She wanted to ask from Sidharth but she trusts him... So she shrugged her thoughts..." Sidhaaaaarth "She shouted suddenly.... Sidharth got scared and stopped the car with sudden breaks...." Baby what happened.. Why did you shout?? "he asked cupping her face.... She bite her lower lip.." humein kuch yaad agaya tha "She spoke closing her eyes...

" What the f*** baby.... You scared the hell outta me... I thought tumhe kuch hogaya... He scolded her...

She smiled sheepishly "haan to tumhe kisne bola aise car rokne ke liye...humein toh yaad agaya tha ke aj teachers ne humein kitna praise kia... Sab ko hamari singing itni pasand ayi... Or" .... She was continously speaking when Sidharth kissed her lips making her stop.... Her eyes were wide open.... She fisted his shirt in her tight grip....

Sidharth broke the kiss and cupped her face "I am proud of you baby... And maine bhi suna tumhara song.... It was love....." He told her looking in to her eyes.... She felt shy and hugged him burying her face in his chest..... He smiled at her cuteness....

"baby your baba must be waiting... Waise i don't have any problem staying like this.... But...." She jerked him away saying "kutta" he laughed and pecked her lips one more time.... "She looked at him angrily" baby I can't stop.... Or mujhe energy milti hai is se.... He said and winked her....

.
.
.
Enjoy reading(agle kuch chapters mein mujhe galiyan mat dena please 🤫*puppy face*

SidNaaz ❤️✨