Ch 37

"Dad do You remember Viren and Nivan Desai?"....Sameer asked his dad....

"Yes, I do remember them but tum kyun puch rahe ho Sameer...?"His dad replied taking off his glasses....

" Dad... Their daughters Sania and Sanjana are studying in our college...."and then Sameer told him whole story.....

" I am 100% sure Sam... Yeh sab unhi logo'n ka kam hai.... Dhoka dena unke khun mein hai...I was happy ke finally Sidharth is normal but ek bar phirse un logo'n ki wajah se Sidharth humse dur hogaya....his dad sighed....

" Dad... You don't worry about bhai...main samjhaunga bhai ko..." Sameer said...

"I know son..I am proud of you.... The way you respect and love your brother is a good thing... But beta in sab mein kuch ghalat nahi karna or un Desai bhaio'n ko main dekh lunga..." his dad said patting his shoulder...

"No dad ap abhi kuch nahi karoge... But Soon I will need your help toh us time ke liye save your energy...." Sameer said and winked... His dad nodded and smiled....

______________________

It was the next morning and Shehnaaz was making the breakfast in the kitchen when she heard the ruffling sound from outside.... She came out and saw Sidharth...

He woke up and his head was aching badly... He was not aware from his surroundings... He sat and held his head in his head "Sh*t man... Itna nahi peena chahiye tha..."He said to himself....when he noticed a hand in front of him with a glass....

He looked up and saw Shehnaaz... She was standing there expressionless" Ye pee lo lemonade hai... You will feel good... "She said....

" hatao isko I don't need your sympathy... Or yeh batao main yahan aya kaise??? "Sidharth shouted pushing her hand back and questioned....

" Hum utha ke nahi laaye hain... Khud chal ke aye ho yahan pe... Kyunki you were drunk or tumne apni mom se promise kia tha... And you broke it.... "Shehnaaz answered back angrily....and sat beside him....

" F**k man "Sidharth threw his head back cursing...." Hamare ghar mein aisi language nahi boli jati toh please behave... "Shehnaaz said looking at him

" listen I don't want to talk to you... Tum jaisi ladki se main baat nahi karta.... Or mujhe kuch yaad kyun nahi araha... "Sidharth replied closing his eyes....

" Hum jaisi ladki khud hi tum jaise ladke se baat nahi karti... Or itna dimag hai bet laga sakte ho ladkiya patane ke liye toh socho kal rat kya hua.... Or haan itna hi bura lag raha hai toh abhi tak bethe kyun ho yahan pe chale jao na..." Shehnaaz fought back... And went to kitchen....

Sidharth looked at her retreating figure" Yaar kuch sahi se yaad bhi nahi araha... Patanahi kya kya bol dia hoga isko... Or abhi is halat mein ghar gaya toh mom will ask thousand questions... Or main abhi apne so called bhai ko bhi face nahi karsakta.... "he thought and went to washroom..." fresh hone ja raha hun or abhi chala jaunga Tumhare GHAR se... "he shouted the last part....

Shehnaaz smiled hearing his excuse... She made breakfast for him too and set it on the table....

Sidharth was in washroom taking the shower... He came out in towel wrapped around his waist...
" Phir se wohi pehnu smell ayegi... Ab kya karun..." he sat on the bed and thought....

"Haan ye sahi hai" he picked his phone and called Arjun... "Hello... Bro I need your help... Please Shehnaaz ke ghar pe aja or apne kapde le aa..." Sidharth spoke nonstop without letting him speak and cut the call....

He was sitting in same position waiting for Arjun... Shehnaaz entered in her room "Chee ye kya kar rahe ho tum..." She closed her eyes with her hands and turned...

"Knock nahi kar sakti thi..." Sidharth shouted with anger.... "Hamare room mein humein adat nahi hai knock karne ki..." Shehnaaz turned and spoke angrily....

Sidharth stood up and went towards her.... He rolled her wrist "tum bhul rahi ho jo maine rat ko bola... Shayed phir se yaad karwana hoga..." Sidharth whispered near her ear..... Shehnaaz looked into his eyes.... "Sab yaad hai... Ek ek lafz yaad hai humein kuch nahi bhule... Par tum shayed bhul chuke ho ke tum ne kya bola tha Mr Sidharth Sharma... Leave my hand..." She said gritting her teeth....

Sidharth watched her eyes and left her hand... He went back and sat at the same place" abhi Arjun aa raha hai kapde le kar... I will leave from here.... "He sat looking down...

Shehnaaz went towards her cupboard and opened it... She came to Sidharth and forwarded his clothes... He looked at her" Aise mat dekho... Chupaye nahi hai maine... Tumhare hi hain... Or tumne hi change kiye the yahan pe... "She said giving him his clothes....

" he took his clothes from her hands and went to change.... "ek bar thanks bhi nahi bol sakta... Kutta... Tumhara juloos toh hum nikalenge.. akdu..." She spoke pouting and went out....

_____________________

Sidharth came out wearing his clothes and saw Shehnaaz waiting on the breakfast table... He glared her and was going out when she stopped him" Aise nashta kiye bina nahi jaate bahir... Din acha nahi jata... "She spoke looking down....

" Subah subah tumhari shakal dekh li hai ab din acha jayega bhi nahi... "he replied and left....

Shehnaaz pouted hearing his taunt...her eyes were misty.... She left her breakfast at the table... And went to her room to get ready....
_______________________

Shehnaaz was locking her home... When Arjun came... He asked her about Sidharth and she narrated the whole story from morning....

"Ye toh achi bat hai na ke us gadhe ko kuch yaad nahi.. Ab hum sahi se kuch plan kar sakte hain....
Ab tum chalo main college chorh deta hun tumhe..." Arjun said... Shehnaaz nodded her head and sat in his car....

Arjun was driving his car and Shehnaaz was lost in her thoughts... Arjun thought to divert her mind" Shehnaaz my parents are coming tomorrow... And maine unhe tumhare bare mein bataya hai I mean I told them ke meri behen hai ek... And they wants to meet you... And now my baby sister... Kal tumhe mere ghar ana hoga... "He invited her...she declined first but Arjun insisted" Shehnaaz yar Riya is coming too... My parents knows about her and me... Trust me tum comfortable rahogi.... "He said and this time Shehnaaz smiled looking his sad face and nodded her head... Arjun thanked her....

____________
They reached at the college and Shehnaaz got down from Arjun's car.... She was searching for one person but he was not there.... She sighed and went to her classroom....

She met Riya.... They were talking when Sameer came... Shehnaaz looked at him he was looking sad... She didn't ask anything.... And Sameer too sat beside them quietly....

____________________

Sidharth was in his class... He was trying to remember about last night but was not able to think properly... "Aaj mom se bhi nahi mila..." He thought.... He came directly to college from Shehnaaz's home....

Arjun came there and shook him... He looked at him and smiled sadly... Arjun sat beside him.... "Mujhe baat karni hai tumse" Sidharth said and  Arjun nodded his head....
.
.
.
.
.
Enjoy reading....

SidNaaz ❤️✨