Ch 54

"Baby please listen to me yaar"... Sidharth requested entering inside... But Shehnaaz went to her room ignoring him...

He stood there and rubbed his face "yaar is Arjun ki baat sun'ni hi nahi chahiye thi... Yeh baat bhi nahi kar rehi ab karun kya"... He huffed...

Shehnaaz entered in her room... She wanted to cry but she knew it will make no difference... She opened her wardrobe and took out her night dress....she was going to change when Sidharth entered in the room...

She looked at him and he smiled sheepishly.. "woh main yeh chai laya tha... I thought tum piyogi toh thora relax feel karogi"... He said sweetly coming towards her and offering her cup...

Shehnaaz rolled her eyes and was about to go to washroom when Sidharth held her hand but she jerked his hand angrily pushing him and the cup of tea which was in his other hand fell and the hot tea burned his foot... He winced but didn't freed her hand...

Shehnaaz instantly looked at his foot... "Sidharth hath choro hamara... Kitna jal gaya paon dekho..." she said hurriedly but he shook his head.. "pehle meri baat suno"... He resisted...

Shehnaaz glared him and tried to freed her hand from his hold but all her efforts went in vent...

"Sidharth pagal mat bano.. Humein dekhne do ek bar..." she spoke but he shook his head.. "pehle bolo meri baat sunogi".. He again said in lowered voice... He was feeling hurt now but didn't leave her...

"Sidharth tum pagal hogaye ho... Mujhe dard ho raha hai"... She shouted this time and Sidharth immediately left her hand.. She looked at him angrily.. "jab khud dard horaha tha tab nahi chora or mere dard ka sunte hi chor dia..." she said and a tear fell from her eye...

Shehnaaz wiped her eyes and took out the first aid box from the side table... Sidharth was standing at the same place silently...

Shehnaaz held his hand and made him sit on the bed... She sat down on the floor and kept his foot in her lap.. She slightly blowed on the red area and looked at his face... He was sitting with an irritated face...

Shehnaaz slowly applied the ointment and he hissed but remain quiet...

After applying the ointment she sat beside him.. "Sidharth bolo tumhe kya bolna hai hum sun rahe hain".... She said and he looked at her with hopeful eyes... "tum naraz nahi ho na mujhse... Maine tumse yeh baat chupayi"... He asked her and she sadly chuckled...

"Sidharth kyaa fark parta hai... Jisko jo karna hai hota hai wo wohi karta hai... Hamari narazgi ho ya humari khushi us se kisi ko matlab hi nahi hai..." she uttered with a sad voice and Sidharth felt bad...

He tried to speak but she stopped him... "Sidharth yeh sirf tumhari bat nahi hai na... Hum ne jinhe apni saari zindagi apna baap samjha... End pe us insan ne humein kya kaha ke wo toh hamare kuch lagte hi nahi or jo humara apna parivar hamare apne Papa the unho ne humein accept hi nahi kia... Tum jante ho hum par baba ka bohat karz hai... Hamari wajah se unki biwi ne unko choro... Shayed tum nahi jante Sidharth lekin woh sath mein apna beta bhi lekar chali gayi thi jisko hum apna bhai samjh rahe the aj tak... Lekin hamari wajah se baba apne bete se bhi nahi mile... "she told him looking at the floor... Her eyes were misty...

Sidharth was feeling sad for her... He held her hands in his and she spoke again..."Sidharth hum chaah ke bhi baba se nafrat nahi kar sakte unho ne sach chupaya lekin humare liye apna parivar chora... Or humare apne Papa.... Humara dil nahi chahta hum unko Papa bhi kahein"... She confessed..

Sidharth hugged her tightly and she too reciprocated... She hid her face in his neck and cried her heart out.. Sidharth let her cry and kept rubbing her back....