Ch 30

Shehnaaz was searching Sidharth in whole college... When someone dragged her to empty and dark classroom.... Shehnaaz was about to scream when she felt the known touch.... She hugged him tightly.... "Sidharth aise kyun kar rahe ho hamare sath?" She asked....

Sidharth too hugged her tightly and hide his face in her neck... He was sniffing her fragrance... "Shhh chup raho thori der" He said...

Shehnaaz was quiet for five minutes... They were lost in each other......

After few minutes Shehnaaz spoke again... "Sidharth kya hogaya hai humein toh batao...."

"Sorry... Am sorry baby please mujhe maaf karde...." Sidharth said breaking the hug and cupping her face....

Shehnaaz put her finger on his lips stopping him... "Please Sidharth sorry mat boliye humein bas wajah jan'ni hai ap ne aisa kyun kia... Humein khud se dur kyun kia... Aise ignore kyun kia... Kya aap ab hamare sath khush nahi?" Shehnaaz asked....

Sidharth smiled at her innocent question "Baby you don't know main kis halat se guzra hun tumhare bina.... It was so hard for me too... But please or mat puch kuch bhi main abhi bata nahi sakta but I wanted to say I... I mean I wanted to confess my feelings...I LOVE YOU SHEHNAAZ... I love you so much baby.... "Sidharth confessed kissing her forehead....

Shehnaaz forgort her pains and her hurt when he confessed his feelings for her.... She smiled" Sidharth humein bhi ap se yehi kehna tha "she spoke shyly...." Kya kehna tha baby "Sidharth teased her... He already knew the answer..."

"Sidhaaaaarth aise kyun kar raha hai" She spoke hugging him and pecking his chest...."Maine kya kia baby" He asked again.... Shehnaaz looked up at his face and saw his smirk... She slapped him on his arm... "Oucch!" Sidharth hissed dramatically .....

Shehnaaz laughed at his drama "Sidharth humein  bhi ehsaas hogaya hai hum tumhare bina nahi reh sakte... Humare baba ke baad..." She was speaking but Sidharth stopped her.... "I know baby I know everything Sameer told me everything but please be strong jaan... Hum dhundenge teri family ko sath mein..." He told her....

She smiled and kissed his hand "Thank you Sidharth... Humesha hamare sath rehna please humein kabhi chorna mat... Khud se zyada pyar karte hain tumse...." She confessed her feelings....

"Baby please isi bat pe ek bar muh meetha karne de... Kabse meethayi nahi khayi" Sidharth said winking at her... Shehnaaz frowned hearing him she looked at him in his eyes "Yahan meethayi..." She asked when Sidharth kissed her suddenly....

Time stopped when his lips met hers... Shehnaaz's heart pounded in her chest as her knees got weaker.... She hold him from his neck.... She was rubbing his neck... Sidharth hold her from her waist.... The kiss was slow at first... But turned passionate later... Sidharth was biting her upper lip... But Shehnaaz still didn't know how to kiss him back properly...

She was letting him do whatever he wanted.....after few minutes They broke the kiss... And joined their foreheads.... "I love you" Said Sidharth... His eyes were closed... Shehnaaz was fully red... Her cheeks were burning with shyness... "... I... I... LO... LOVE YOU TOO SIDHARTH".... She replied closing her eyes....

After sometime they sat on bench.. Sidharth was holding her hand tightly.... And Shehnaaz's head was on his shoulder.... "Shehnaaz tujhe kuch time ke liye college mein sabke samne mujhse dur rehna hoga please..." Sidharth told... She looked at him asking why....

"Baby please don't ask any question main is time kuch nahi bata paunga but jo main bol raha hun woh karna...." he requested her....

Shehnaaz nodded her head... "or sun tu competition mein koi sad song nahi gayegi jo pehle practice ki thi wohi gayegi samjhi" Sidharth ordered ... She smiled... "Sidharth tu wahan tha na tune suna na" She asked... Sidharth nodded and kissed her hand....

____________________________________

"Arjun have you seen Siddy oh I mean Sidharth?" Sanjana askedArjun.... Arjun rolled his eyes at her fakeness...

"Nahi Sanju oh I mean Sanjana maine nahi dekha... Waise bhi aj kal woh humein kahan dikhta hai..." Arjun replied... Sanjana left giving him her fake smile...

Riya raised her brow looking at Arjun "kya.. kya hua... Ab aise mujhe kyun dekh rehi hai yar" Arjun asked...

"tum sab ek jaise hote ho wo kamini chote chote kapde pehen ke ati hai or tum log pighal jate ho... Tum or tumhara dost sab ek jaise ho... Kuttte..." Riya burst with anger....

"hey.. hey... Baby hold on kya hogaya what have I done yar maine kya kia uske sath" Arjun asked bewildered...

"agar kuch kia na uske sath toh jaan le lungi" Riya warned him... Arjun joined his hands asking "meri maa bata de maine kya kia hai yar....?"

"Tumne usko Sanju bola itne pyar se" Riya replied pouting.... Arjun slammed his forehead... "baby main uski tarah uske sath fake ban raha tha yar... Tu chal mere sath aj lunch pe bahir jate hain or next week mom dad arahe hain.... Unse bhi milenge... Aja shopping pe bhi leke jaunga...." Arjun manofied her... She smiled and hugged him.. "thank you baby.. Tum bohat ache ho..." She said... "Beta iske mood swings start hogaye pura week khush rakhna hoga ab..." Arjun thought and smiled....
________________________________

Sidharth and Shehnaaz came out from class room.. Sidharth signalled her to go to canteen... She was going towards canteen when she heard Sanjana's voice..." Oh Siddy I was searching you... Tum kahan gayab hogaye the...." She asked holding his hands... Shehnaaz looked behind... She was burning in anger... When Sidharth noticed Shehnaaz looking at them he pleaded with his eyes.... And looked back at Sanjana..." mujhe mom se bat karni thi toh office gaya tha... Tumhe kam tha kuch..." He asked....

Shehnaaz was hell angry... She left from there in anger.... Sidharth was somewhere enjoyed her baby's anger.... He smiled thinking about her... When Sanjana shook his arm..." kahan khoye ho chale hum? "She asked Sidharth nodded his head and they left....
.
.
.
.
.
Enjoy reading...

SidNaaz ♥️✨