Ch 6

After the tuition classes Shehnaaz started preparing dinner... Her Baba was watching news.... And she told her baba about her new friends... Her baba was happy for her... That finally she is opening up.... The father and daughter had their dinner together... And after dinner Shehnaaz gave medicines to her father and made him sleep....

Shehnaaz's baba was honest police officer and her mother was a greedy woman she always complained about money and less salary.... But he never took bribe... Shehnaaz's mother was a beautiful woman and one day she ran away with rich man leaving Shehnaaz behind ... At that time Shehnaaz was only eight years old... But her baba told her everything... He never kept her in darkness... He wanted to make Shehnaaz strong...

Shehnaaz became strong but her baba's condition made her weak... She studied hard and did part time jobs like tuitions and tailoring.... Her baba is proud of her but he wants to see her happy... Independent and mature....

Shehnaaz was studying in her balcony when she heard a screeching of a car and loud sound of car  hitting a tree.... She gets petrified and watched the road... Where a car hitted a tree and a man was unconscious.... It was a bad accident....

Shehnaaz did not want to wake her baba up...she ran to the front road and watched other people were gathered there but no one was helping an injured man....

Shehnaaz was nervous but she felt responsible she knew she had to help the person... So she asked the crowd who were enjoying there and making videos... "Ap logo ke pas car hai?" no one nodded and one person from crowd spoke "Madam ye police case hai..Yeh daaru pi kar drive kar raha tha shayed.. . Aap bhi rehne do abhi police ko call kardia hai aate honge...." Shehnaaz got angry....but she didn't shout... And whispered "Bhaiya inka bohat khoon beh raha hai... Agar jaldi help nahi ki toh inko kuch bhi hosakta hai... Kya aap inko meri scooty par bithayenge..."?

An old man nodded and helped Shehnaaz and sat behind with difficulty holding an unconscious man... Old man tied hanky on man's forehead to stop bleeding....
.
.
.
.
Shehnaaz took him to nearer hospital in emergency... She thanked the old man for helping  but old man smiled "beta ap thanks mat boliye ye hum sab ka farz hai par log darte hain police se is liye in chakaro mein nahi aate.... Beta ab mujhe bhi jana hoga mere bache akele hain ghar pe" Hearing him Shehnaaz remembered about her Baba and she msged him and told everything.....

Old man left after giving her blessings.... Meanwhile an injured man who was immediately taken to OT but Dr said "Madam hum ne treatment start kar diya hai but aap jaldi se police ko bulayie...." Shehnaaz nodded and called police......

Police arrived and asked about relation between Shehnaaz and that man... Shehnaaz told them everything.... Police asked for his mobile.... And checked all the numbers.... They found Arjun's name in call logs and they dialled his number...

Arjun was at the club with Riya... They were enjoying but Arjun's phone rang "Sid toh abhi nikla yahan se ab kyun call kar raha?....."

Arjun received "Hello, bro kya hua?..."

Officer spoke "Ek accident hua hai or ye phone unka hai aap unko jante hain to jaldi se City hospital ajayie..."

Arjun was shaking with fear and replied "Ye... Yes  Yes officer main araha hun...."

Riya saw his face and she too became sad "Arjun chalo jaldi humein Sidharth ke pas jana chahiye"... Arjun nodded and ran to his car.....

While sitting in the car Riya told Arjun "Arjun humein Radha mam ko batana chahiye... I hope Sidharth theek hoga...."

Arjun nodded and called Sidharth's mom....

"hello Aunty"

"Arjun why are you calling me at this time, tumhara friend aj phir se parhayi kar raha hai na tumhare sath?..."

"No Aunty Sidharth ghar ke liye nikla tha but uska accident hogaya hai and hum City hospital ja rahe hain.. Ap please ajayein...."

Sidharth's mom sat with a thud.... Yash Kumar came running and held her hand "kya hua Radha sab theek hai?"

"Woh woh accident Si. Sidh.. Sidharth ka.... City hospital.... "....

..
.
.
.
.
.
Shehnaaz was sitting on a bench outside OT waiting for dr to inform her....

Arjun and Riya came running and was shocked seeing Shehnaaz there... Riya came near Shehnaaz" Shehnaaz tum yahan?... "

Shehnaaz told her everything about accident... And how she took him hospital..

Riya told" Shehnaaz jin ka accident hua hai woh Sidharth hain Arjun ke best friend or wo hamare college ki principal ke bete bhi hain.... "...

After Riya completed..... Radha mam and her husband Yash came running.... Radha mam while crying asked about her son.... Arjun told everything....

Radha mam thanked Shehnaaz" thank you beta hum yeh toh jante the aap bohat masoom hain lekin aap ek boht achi insan bhi hain"....

Shehnaaz looked down but couldn't speak... She just said "mam yeh hamara farz tha apke beta ke elawa koi bhi hota toh hum yehi karte...."

Dr came out and informed them "He is out of danger.... Ap uparwale ka shukriya kijiye ke zyada bada accident nahi tha.... Abhi unko 24 hour observation mein rehna hoga... And because he was drunk toh unhe abhi hosh nahi aya...." Hearing Dr Radha mam was shocked and watched Arjun angrily.... Arjun was embarrassed and looked down....

Dr" abhi agar ap log rukna chahte hain toh ruk sakte hain but unko subah hosh ayega.... "

Riya and Shehnaaz decided to go back.... But Arjun and Sidharth's mom stayed back..... Yash Kumar came back home.... Because he knew Sidharth will be angry if he sees him there....

Arjun tried to speak" Mam.. Mam wo aj party kar rahe the hum toh.... "Mam stopped him showing her palm.... Arjun gulped and sat on the bench.....

Radha mam decided to talk to Sidharth when he will be fine.... She never wanted her son to be like his Father.... She wanted to make him honest but she was feeling embarrassed on her upbringing today.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
So chapter 6 is here.... Enjoy reading

SidNaaz ❤️✨