Ch25

SidNaaz went inside the club holding hands... Their friends were waiting for them near bar area.... Shehnaaz was feeling nervous when she looked at the club... She tightly held Sidharth's hand.... Sidharth looked at her hand and then at her... He understood her nervousness....

They joined their friends.... Sania and Sanjana were there too... Riya invited Sania but Sanjana came along.....

SidNaaz met everybody... But Shehnaaz didn't leave Sidharth's hand... Sania and Sanjana looked at each other seeing their entwined hands and then smirked....

"Sid tum logo ne bohat der kar di..kabse wait kar rahe the hum.." arjun spoke.... "yeah bas thora bacho ke sath bat karte karte der hogayi...." Sidharth replied..

"chalo bhai agaye let's enjoy... Drinks kon lega?" Sameer asked them....

Others ordered drinks and Shehnaaz ordered juice.... They were sitting and talking with each other... Sidharth asked Shehnaaz for dance but she denied saying humein dance karna nahi ata... Sanjana took the chance and suddenly spoke "Sidharth can we dance?..." Sidharth looked at her but nodded... Shehnaaz was busy talking with Riya but when she heard Sanjana... Her focus shifted on her.... She felt bad when Sidharth nodded but she started talking with Riya again...

Sidharth's POV...
I accepted Sanjana's offer but I am not comfortable around her... Usne itne aram se pucha ke main inkar nahi kar paya... But agar Shehnaaz ko bura laga toh??.. Par kya karun Shehnaaz toh merese sath dance karegi nahi.. "...

PoV ends....

Sidharth was thinking all this when Sanjana kept her hand on his shoulder..." Chalein...? " she asked.... Sidharth gave her a slight smile and then looked at Shehnaaz... She was not looking at him.. He pouted and got up...they went to dance floor... Arjun watched him going and he asked Riya for dance Riya nodded and they both joined Sidharth and Sanjana on dance floor....

Now Sameer, Sania and Shehnaaz was sitting there... Sameer started talking to Shehnaaz.. But Sania interrupted "Sam can we dance please..."

Sameer looked at her and denied saying..."Shehnaaz akeli hai yahan Sania..."

Shehnaaz looked at Sania she felt bad for her... Somewhere Shehnaaz knew Sania's feelings for Sameer.... "Hum ap sabko dekhenge na aap jao please..." Shehnaaz told them...Sania smirked listening to her... Sameer nodded and they too went there joining others...

Sanjana was wearing knee length hot dress... And she was dancing too close to Sidharth... Sidharth was feeling awkward but he was just dancing with her avoiding her actions.... She kept Sidharth's hand on her waist... And put her arms in his neck... Sidharth was uncomfortable... He was now sure that she is upto something....

Shehnaaz was looking at their direction... She felt hurt watching their position.... She looked other side... Tears were brimming in her eyes... She wanted to go home... But she was scared to go alone...

Sanjana tightened her hold on Sidharth's neck... "Sanjana please leave" Sidharth spoke being serious.... "Shhh just one dance Sidharth..." She spoke in his ear... She went too close to Sidharth and spoke in his ear again "just one night Sidharth... Trust me... Jabse tumhe dekha hai I am not able to control...."

Sidharth didn't want to make a scene there.. He told her calmly "Sanjana please leave... Main nahi chahta yahan pe sab tamasha dekhein... Or ye jo tumne bakwas ki hai na I am not interested...."

"Sid I know you are a play boy to ye sanskaari banne ka drama mat karo... I promise just one night..." Sanjana spoke again shamelessly....

Sidharth felt sudden anger.. He jerked her away... "door raho mujhse.... Or jo main pehle tha na ab nahi hun.... And I am not single.... Toh yeh sab kisi or ke sath karo....." He whispered angrily and left from there....

Sanjan stomped her foot "Ab toh main tumhe hasil karke rahung Mr Sidharth Sharma... Ye insult tumhe bhari paregi..."Sanjana thought....

_________________________________

" Shehnaaz let's go... I am not feeling comfortable here... Main Sameer ko bol dunga.... "Sidharth spoke coming towards Shehnaaz... He held her hand without seeing her face.... He started going outside....

When they reached near car... Shehnaaz jerked his hand away.... Sidharth turned and looked at her... Her eyes were full of tears.... She was not looking at him.... "Sidharth ji aap jaiye... Hum chalen jayenge khud se...." Shehnaaz spoke looking other side....

Sidharth held her face in his hands "what happened baba... Kisi ne kuch bola kya and why are you talking to me like a stranger...?" Sidharth asked being confused...

"Humein baat nahi karni please.... Hum taxi pe chale jayenge..." She spoke again... And now Sidharth became angry... He held her hand again and made her sit in the car.... She tried to protest but his one glance was enough to make her shut....

"Sidharth started the car.... And soon they were on the road.... There was a complete silence in the car... When Sidharth parked the car at isolated area...."please humein drop kar dein ghar pe.. Humein nahi rukna tumhare sath yahan" Shehnaaz said looking outside...

Sidharth now understood her emotions... He held her shoulder "Shehnaaz please baba talk to me na... Kya hua hai bolo... Tumhe bura laga main Sanajan ke sath..." He was about to speak more when Shehnaaz shouted "Sanjana... Haan ussi ke pas jao tum... Mujhe kyun laaye ho yahan..." Sidharth felt happy seeing her possessiveness... He smiled making her more angry....

She held his collar "Sidharth Sharma I know tumhari image kya hai saare college mein... But main yeh sab bardasht nahi karungi... Or ye smile ek bar or ki na toh muh tod dungi tumhara..." she shouted...

Sidharth's eyes were wide open watching his masoom cat turning into jungli billi..." Shehnaaz tumne abhi itna kuch bola or tumne khud ko "Hum" nahi bola..."He said without blinking....

Shehnaaz left his collar" Sidharth tumne humein pagal kardia hai... Please never hurt me... "She replied in trembling voice...

Sidharth cupped her face" Baby TRUST ME... She was crossing her limits... Main toh kal se uske sath uncomfortable tha... But aj maine ache se bol dia... Ab woh yeh harkat dobara nahi karegi.... And Shehnaaz baby before meeting you main yehi sab karta tha or meri image jo bhi hai isi wajah se hai but after meeting you... Maine kisi ladki ki tarf dekha bhi nahi... "he spoke watching in her eyes....

Shehnaaz kissed him suddenly he was shocked first but started reciprocating... They were kissing passionately... Sidharth bite her lower lip... She winced and Sidharth entered in her mouth tasting every corner.... Shehnaaz was feeling shy but she couldn't deny him.... Sidharth was lost in kissing her... He picked her up from her seat.. And made her sit on his lap.... Shehnaaz was caressing his mane... She too was enjoying now....

She moaned and Sidharth realised their position... He broke the kiss and cupped her face...her eyes were closed... Sidharth kissed her forehead... She hugged him tightly....

She was sitting in his lap and now was shy to look at him... She tried to hide her face in his chest... Sidharth noticed and smiled...."Baby mujhse hi chup rahi ho mujhe mein hi...." He said....

She looked at him and pouted "Sidhaaaaarth please tang mat karo na...." She said....

"haan baby nahi karunga tang but please ab tum apni seat pe betho warna main or control nahi kar paunga...." He replied....

She widened her eyes and jumped to her seat.... "Sorry woh humein".... She tried to say when Sidharth said.... "TUMHARA HAQ HAI MUJH PE.... yeh sorry mat bola karo...." he smiled....

"Toh baby ab ghar chalein ya phir yehin rehne ka irada hai" Sidharth asked joking....

"Sidharth gaadi tum chalaoge na to humse kyun puch rahe ho..." She replied...

He smirked "woh maine socha ek or bar muh meetha karlete...."Shehnaaz glared him...

He started the car and chuckled...." I love you Shehnaaz bohat jaldi tumhe propose karunga... "He thought....

.
.
.
.
Enjoy reading...

SidNaaz ❤️✨