Ch 16

"Reached home, Good night.. 😘.."📱....Sidharth msged Shehnaaz reaching home after dropping her at her home.... She told him to msg... He obliged and like a good boy he texted her....

She was laying on her bed.... Thinking about him when she received his msg.... She smiled and replied" Good night Sidharth... 😊... "📱

She was thinking about her feelings towards Sidharth.... She was confused that why she behaves like this with him... She do what he says.... She wants to spend time with him... Talk to him tell him about her everything... She thought may be this is just an attraction.... But he said he likes her.... Till today no one talked to her like this... No one told her that she is perfect just the way she is.... But he did...and now she thought its maybe liking.... And she felt shy thinking about it....

She first thought to talk to baba about this "Nahi Shehnaaz baba se kaise bat kareinge hum... Nahi nahi kuch or sochein" She talked to herself.... And suddenly she had an idea "haan ye sahi hai meena di se baat kareinge woh humein batayengi ke ye sab kya horaha hai hamare sath...." she smiled and slept thinking all this.....

On the other side Sidharth entered his home... He wanted to meet Sameer but he couldn't.... He saw his mom waiting for him in living room.... He smiled and went towards his mom...." Hey mom why didn't you sleep" ...?... He questioned his mom...

Aap bahir the Sidharth.. Hum kaise so sakte hain aap jante hain na apko dekhe bina humein neend nahi aati.... "His mom replied.....

He hugged his mom..." acha mom wo... Wo Sameer theek hai... I... I mean uski tabyat theek hai ab?... He asked him mom... She smiled nodding....

"Sidharth aap ne dinner karliya?" She asked and he nodded... "bohat acha dinner kia mom and I am so happy today...." He replied grinning....

His mom thought that the reason of his happiness was Arjun's birthday party ...... She ruffled his hair kissed him on forehead... Saying good night she went to her room....

Here Sidharth was smiling alone like a fool standing at the same place.... "Sidharth tu toh gaya beta.... Tumne kya kardia Shehnaaz sirf tumhare hi baare mein soch raha hun..."He thought.....
.
.
.
It was Sunday the next day... Means their off from College... Sidharth wanted to see Shehnaaz but he was confused... He called Arjun and invited him to his home... When Arjun entered his room he hugged him tightly...." Sorry for yesterday Arjun merko tujhse aise baat nahi karni thi..." Arjun was shocked hearing him... He jerked him away "chee yar abhi ye pappiya jhappiya apni girlfriends ko de... Merko kya samjh raha hai bey kutte..." Arjun told angrily....

Sidharth laughed "Saale tu nahi badlega....I hope Riya merko dekhe aise tere sath phir dekh tu beta terko  woh kya samjhegi.... Sidharth replied laughing....

Arjun rolled his eyes and said" Ab bete jo kaam hai na seedha us pe aa or bata ye sorry kyun bola tune Sidharth Sharma kabse aise ban gaya or aj ye has rahe hai aap kyaa bat hai... "?...

Sidharth smiled" wo Arjun I... I think I like your behen wo... "Arjun stopped him and kissed his cheek suddenly...

" yucks bro what the ***k... Ab nahi terko ganda laga ye pappiya karte huwe.. "Sidharth said annoyingly....

" Nahi bro abhi bohat pyyaar araha hai tere pe... Terko pata hai we were waiting for this... "Arjun replied happily....

" We?? Terko pata tha or kisko pata hai...? Sidharth asked confusingly....

"wo... Wo Riya or main... Yeah Riya and I were waiting.... Jis tarah se tu dekhta tha Shehnaaz ko and the way wo sharmati thi tujhe dekh ke we kind a had doubt.... So we were right.... Tune bola Shehnaaz ko?".... Arjun didn't take Sameer's name... He thought may be Sidharth will get angry so he didn't tell him the truth....

" Han I told her yesterday... She wanted to say something but couldn't... So I told her ke koi jaldi nahi hai I am with her.... "Sidharth replied...

" theek theek isi liye party se gayab hogaya tha na tu kutte... "Arjun smirked.... Sidharth shyed and said " Chal bey "....

" Acha ab bhonk yahan bulaya kyun ye sab toh tu phone pe bakwas kar sakta tha toh mujhe kyun bulaya... "Arjun asked suspiciously....

Sidharth smirked hearing him and said" Wo merko aj dekhna hai Shehnaaz ko or tu help karega uske ghar jane mein afterall uska bhai hai tu... "Sidharth winked him...... Arjun tried to speak but Sidharth spoke making him shut" Terko teri Riya ki kasam.... "

" kamine chun chun ke badle lunga ruk tu.... "Arjun warned him... Sidharth smiled and hugged him....

.
.
.
.
Shehnaaz woke up... Took shower.... And done her puja... After that she went to her baba's room he was busy in his news paper.... She hugged him from back... He got scared.... But soon he recognised his daughter.... "Bete aap ne aj dara dia humei... Kyaa bat hai aj hamari beti bohat khush lag rahi hain." ... Her baba asked....

"Baba kal se humne apko dekha nahi tha is liye hum ne apko Bohatttttt miss kia" .....She replied smiling....

"Chale baba aj hum special breakfast banayenge apke liye..." Shehnaaz told her baba and dragged his wheelchair to kitchen... Where Father and daughter duo made breakfast.... Baba told her about yesterday......

After breakfast she told her baba that she is going to meena di's house for some time.... Her baba was busy watching tv... So he nodded....

Meena di's kids were out playing with their Papa... And she was washing clothes.... When Shehnaaz entered... She hugged di and kissed her cheek... Meena di was surprised watching Shehnaaz like this.... She felt happy and made her sit.... She asked her about the reason for her happiness...

Shehnaaz was shyed but she told everything to di... Di was stunned ... She didn't expect this from Shehnaaz... She held her hand and moved to room.... They sat on a bad... Shehnaaz noticed di's mood and asked "di kya hua hum... Humne kuch ghalat toh nahi kia na unse dosti karke...? She asked like a kid....

Di was somewhere happy for her" Shehnaaz hum khush hain ke tu thora open up horehi hai aise friends bana rehi hai par mera bacha woh log bohat bade hai na hum logo se unka status or humare status mein bohat fark hai... Tu samjh rahi hai na main kya keh rahi hun... Bacha tu meri choti behen jaisi hai or main nahi chahti tu kabhi hurt ho aage ja ke... Agar Sidharth Sharma ne tujhe bola hai ke wo tujhe like karta hai to ye uske koi nayi bat nahi hogi wo bohat si ladkion ko bolta hoga but tere liye toh pehli bar kisi ne bola na... Bas bacha main ye chahti hun ke tu kabhi emotional hoke koi kadam mat uthana... Apni self respect sabse aage rakhna.  "Meena di advised her..... Shehnaaz was feeling sad realising all these things which she ignored.... But now she faced her reality....

" di baba akele hain hum chalte hain hum apse milne phir ayenge.... "She excused and left.... Di noticed her sadness but thought" Shehnaaz bacha tujhe aage zyada dard se bachane ke liye ye thora sa dard sehna hoga.... Ye bade log aise hi hote hain or tu toh itni masoom hai sab jante hain.... "

Shehnaaz entered her house... Her eyes were full of tears... But when she saw them... She was stunned and froze at her place....

Enjoy Reading...

SidNaaz ❤️✨