Ch 50

"Mom I am going to drop Shehnaaz at Arjun's home... Main shayed late hojaunga... Don't worry.." Sidharth told his mom..

"okay beta... And Shehnaaz please do come again... College ek week ke liye mat aana... Sameer will give you all the notes... Rest karo ache se..." Radha aunty hugged her... Shehnaaz too felt happy meeting her...

She loves and respects Sidharth's mom so much... She considers her as her inspiration... She too wanted to become an independent and strong woman like her.....

She bid bye to Sameer and his dad and came out....Sidharth was waiting for her sitting in the car... As soon as she sat inside he leaned towards her kissed her forehead... "Thanks baby"... He said...

"kyun?"... She asked confused.... "meri zindagi mein aane ke liye... Mujhe ek acha insan banane ke liye..." he said gazing into her eyes....

"Toh phir toh mujhe bhi yehi kehna chahiye na Sidharth... Meri zindagi mein aap aaye ap ne mujhe strong banaya pyaar karna sikhaya...un sab ke liye thanks...".. She replied kissing his forehead in return...

He gave her genuine smile and started the engine...

Sidharth was driving and Shehnaaz was looking outside... He looked at her and held her hand kissing on her knuckles... Shehnaaz smiled... Sidharth played the song and she looked at him...

Bahon ke darmiyan
Do pyaar mil rahe hain
Bahon ke darmiyan
Do pyaar mil rahe hain
Jaane kya bole mann
Dole sun ke badan
Dhadkan bani zubaan
Bahon ke darmiyan..

"humein bohat pasand hai ye wala song..." she commented... "mujhe bhi"... He replied....

Khulte bandh hote
Labhon ki ye ankahi
Khulte bandh hote
Labhon ki ye ankahi
Mujhse keh rahi hai
Ki badhne de bekhudi
Mil yoon ki daud jaayein
Nas nas mein bijliyaan

They both looked at each other listening these lines.. Their eyes were full of love... Sidharth couldn't stop himself.. He stopped the car at a corner and pulled Shehnaaz into his lap... She looked into his eyes "Sidharth..." She whispered... Their lips were inches apart... Their hearts were beating rapidly... Sidharth looked at her lips....

Aasmaan ko bhi ye
Haseen raaz hai pasand
Aasmaan ko bhi ye
Haseen raaz hai pasand
Uljhi uljhi saanson ki
Aawaaz hai pasand
Moti luta rahi hai
Saawan ki badliyaan

He kept his lips on hers... And kissed her slowly.. His hands were on her waist... Shehnaaz too reciprocated with same passion... She pulled him closer encircling his neck... Their eyes were closed.... The soft music was playing in the background.... And the world around them was meaningless...

They were lost in their world... Sidharth's hands went inside her shirt rubbing her back...Shehnaaz moaned kissing him harder... It made him hard listening her moans... Shehnaaz felt him and she broke the kiss... He opened his eyes and looked at her... She kissed his neck and he closed his eyes again... Shehnaaz started kissing his whole face and slowly coming towards his chest... She opened his two buttons and gave him a love bite...

Sidharth was becoming more harder now... He opened his eyes "Baby stop... Warna main control nahi kar paunga... Meri halat kharab horahi hai... He spoke huskily looking into her eyes... She felt shy but pecked his lips last time and sat back on her seat...

" I love you so much... "Sidharth said..." I love you too... "she replied....

_________________
"itni jaldi kya thi aane ki... Abhi toh subah hone mein 3 ghante hain..." Arjun taunted seeing them...

"zyada bakwas na kar or apni behen ko safely le ke ja andar..." Sidharth replied smacking his head...

"tu border pe chor ke ja raha hai is ko...?... Mujhe bhi pata hai woh theek nahi hai or aram se leke jaunga..." Arjun replied irritated...