Ch 3

In SS College....black bmw stopped at the college gate and Sidharth Sharma came out from the car... Girls jaw dropped watching Sidharth and boys were watching the latest model of car....

Arjun came running towards Sidharth and Called him " Bro aaj toh bach gaye but next time Mr Kumar ko main rok nahi paunga.... Wo teri mom ko sab bata deinge...."

Listening to Arjun Sidharth seethed in anger and said "us admi ne agar meri mom ko mujhse alag kia toh I swear I WILL KILL THAT BAS****."....

Whole college witnessed Sidharth's anger and started gossiping when Sidharth shouted "I think you all are interested in my personal life so let me introduce myself to you all... I am Sidharth Sharma and this is my College.... And I can do anything with anybody here... TRUST ME no one can stop me not even Yash Kumar...!"

Arjun whispered "bro stop it don't make a scene here... Agar aunty ko pata chala toh you know kya hosakta hai.... Let's go..."... Sidharth nodded and they went to attend the class...

On the other hand Shehnaaz entered in college after dropping her Baba at dr chacha's clinic.... When she entered her heartbeat was running marathon but nobody looked at her... So she calmed down  but suddenly some boys started laughing looking at her... Shehnaaz noticed them and started going to principal's office but same boys stopped her and said " Karan look at her ye hamare college ki shaan barhanyegi ab se... Hey miss chashmish what's your name or you glasses ka number?? Bhenji ha phir pappu" and they started laughing and all others who were present there joined them including girls....

Boys said "aj tumhara pehla din hai bhenji toh tumhara swagat hum shaan se karenge...."they started watching her disgustingly..

Shehnaaz was feeling embarrassed... It's true that she is a great student but she is an introvert she never makes friends... She talks to her baba and meena di only... But her all teachers loved her at school... And that is the reason all other students never wanted to befriend with her....

Right now Shehnaaz just wanted to run away from college but suddenly some professors passed from there and noticed the bad boys aka Karan's Group.... (known as badboys of college)... And scolded them for ragging.... Shehnaaz thanked God for saving her and ran to principle's office....

Reaching there Shehnaaz sighed and knocked at the door... Principal Dr Radha Sharma called her in.... When she entered Radha Sarma(RS) smiled and welcomed her... Shehnaaz thanked her and RS said "come sit here you must be Shehnaaz Grewal? Shehnaaz nodded and sat on chair in front of RS and showed her certificates...

RS was impressed by looking at her certificates and said" We are lucky to have you in our college Miss Grewal.... You are not only good in study but you won sports awards too.... We can hope that this year we will win all the competitions right? "

Shehnaaz nodded and said" Yes ma'am hum puri koshish kareinge apne college ko jeetane ki.. " RS smiled at her innocence and called peon to show Shehnaaz her classroom.... Shehnaaz left..... And RS smiled painfully and said" kisi waqt mein main bhi tumhari tarah hi thi Shehnaaz but yahan ke log bohat bure...."and tear dropped from her eye....

Peon showed Shehnaaz her classroom and she thanked him" thank you uncle... " Peon smiled and left....
.
.
.
.
.

Done with 3rd chapter..... Hope you guys are liking it... Please share your thoughts...

SidNaaz ❤️✨