Ch 38

After their college... Sidharth met with his "Mom I am going to Arjun's home... His parents are coming and you know na Uncle and aunty treats me as their son..." He told his mom... He just wanted to avoid going to his own home and face his brother....

"Okay beta... Aap jaiye... par Sidharth humein aisa kyun lag raha hai ke ap ko koi pareshani hai...?" his mom asked holding his hand....

He was trying very hard to control his tears but when his mom asked he couldn't stop himself....he hugged his mom tightly" Mom... I... I just want to spend some time alone... Main apko sab bata dunga but not now... Please mom don't ask anything... "He cried....

His mom patted his back" it's okay Sidharth... Har waqt strong rehna bhi important nahi hai na.. Its okay... Apko jitna time chahiye aap le sakte ho but hamari ek bat yaad rakhna... Kabhi bhi koi ghalat decision nahi lena... "His mom broke the hug and cupped his face saying all the things....

She kissed his forehead" And meet me at college everyday... Warna hum dur rehne nahi denge apko..."She said smiling... He promised his mom... And went with Arjun at his home.... He packed his things and left to Arjun's home...

Arjun was happy that he is not staying alone..." Bro can We talk now...? "Arjun asked... They were in the car... Arjun was driving and Sidharth was lost in his thoughts....

He shook his head syaing no" Yar I am tired... I need sometime... Please ab tu ye investigation mat karna... Warna main hotel mein chala jata hun.. "Sidharth warned him...

Arjun frowned" Bakwas band kar... Kuch nahi puch raha jab dil kia toh bata dena.. Kutta "Arjun exclaimed....

They reached at home... Arjun asked servants to kept his luggage in guest room... He told Sidharth to sit and relaxed....

Sidharth's mind was still stuck at Shehnaaz... He was thinking about her.... He was thinking about their funny, Romantic talks.. Their cute fights... He smiled thinking all these... But suddenly he remembered those pictures... Arjun was sitting beside him...He was pretending to watch tv.. But he was noticing his expressions... Sidharth got up angrily and excused himself... Arjun smirked watching his retreating figure.... "Dono ki lag chuki hai... Ab beta Arjun tujhe hi kuch karna hoga nahi toh ye mera bhai devdas ban jayega..." He thought to himself and called Riya....

____________________

Sidharth went inside the room he locked the door... And sat down on the floor... He held his head and cried..." Kyun kia aisa... Pehli bar maine kisi se itna pyaar kia... Agar tumhe paise ka hi lalach tha toh mang leti mujhse... Kyun main tumse nafrat nahi kar pa raha..." He talked to himself...

He was tired mentally... He got up and went towards washroom.... Took shower and came out... Arjun called him for dinner but he declined saying" bhuk nahi hai... "Arjun sighed and went back...

Sidharth sat on the bed and he recalled the day... When he took Shehnaaz to Cinema....

Flashback...
"𝘚𝘪𝘥𝘩𝘩𝘢𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘩...𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘩𝘶𝘮 𝘱𝘦𝘩𝘭𝘦 𝘬𝘢𝘣𝘩𝘪 𝘯𝘢𝘩𝘪 𝘢𝘺𝘦 𝘺𝘢𝘩𝘢𝘯 ....𝘩𝘶𝘮𝘦𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘰𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘫𝘦𝘦𝘣 𝘭𝘢𝘨 𝘳𝘢𝘩𝘢 𝘩𝘢𝘪 ....𝘺𝘢𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘯𝘢 ..."𝘚𝘩𝘦𝘩𝘯𝘢𝘢𝘻 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘬𝘪𝘥 ...

"𝘚𝘩𝘦𝘩𝘯𝘢𝘢𝘻 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘴𝘢𝘣 𝘩𝘶𝘮𝘦𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘪 𝘥𝘦𝘬𝘩 𝘳𝘢𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘶𝘯𝘬𝘰 𝘭𝘢𝘨 𝘳𝘢𝘩𝘢 𝘩𝘰𝘨𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘶𝘫𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘯𝘢𝘱 𝘬𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘢 𝘩𝘶𝘯 ...𝘤𝘩𝘶𝘱 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘭 𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘪 𝘫𝘢𝘢𝘯...𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘶𝘫𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘪 𝘭𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘨𝘪 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘦 ..."𝘚𝘪𝘥𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘤𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 ...𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥 .... 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘢𝘵 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘴 ...𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘤 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘦 ...𝘚𝘩𝘦𝘩𝘯𝘢𝘢𝘻 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘦 ...𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘚𝘪𝘥𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘚𝘩𝘦𝘩𝘯𝘢𝘢𝘻 .....