Ch 22

Days were passing by and SidNaaz were now like 'Do jism Ek jaan'.... After their respective classes... They eat together in canteen.... Sidharth pick and drop Shehnaaz regularly.... He never allows her to travel alone.... He is now over protective for her.... They spend their weekends together either in Sidharth's home or Shehnaaz's....

Shehnaaz is same shy and naive girl for others but with Sidharth she is opposite.... She fights with him.manao him..do every stupid thing with him.. They are like tom and jerry .... But no one can separate them....

On the other hand Sameer and Sidharth's relation is getting better... Sidharth talks to him... Scolds him like big brother... Sameer loves all these things.... He enjoys SidNaaz company...... But in his own love life.... It was complicated... Sania proposed him but he denied saying "I am not ready for these things...." Sania was disheartened... She stopped coming to college but then one day she saw Sameer and Shehnaaz together having fun..... They were playing like kids..... So she made a plan and joined the college again....

"Shehnaaz bete Sidharth kabse apka wait kar rahe hain neeche... Kitni der karengi aap??" Her baba called her....

She hurriedly came out "Baba agayi... yeh Sidharth bhi na roz time se pehle ajata hai isko bhi patanhi kya kharish hai... Iske chakkar mein hamara nashta bhi sahi se nahi hota...." She spoke while keeping her things in her bag....

Baba smiled hearing her complaints.... "Acha bas karo aap jao wo wait kar rahe hain" Baba said...

"ji baba or han aj hum late hojayenge aj se singing competition ki rehearsals start ho rahi hain...." She went out saying bye...

Her baba loves her and he knows about SidNaaz's relation... He trusts Sidharth... He knows his family.... So he never stopped Shehnaaz....

" kutte ho tum "She said the first word when she sat in the car... Sidharth chuckled" ab agar hase na toh I swear chittar marungi...itni jaldi kyun aate ho tumhari wajah se hamara nashta bhi reh jata hai.... "she complained pouting....

Sidharth kissed her pout" meri moti baby ko bhuk lagi hai chal canteen mein khilata hun na baby.... "he said starting the car....

She blushed when he kissed but kept poker face" hum moti nahi hain Sidharth... "She said...

" haan meri jaan aap moti nahi hain bas mere pyar ka asar hai ap pe "he smirked saying....

" Sidharthhhhhhhhh "her eyes were wide open on his confession... She looked out....

Sidharth smirked watching her reaction.... She is still shy... He thought how she will react when he will officially propose her.... He was planning to do it after her singing competition..... He was making plans with Arjun....

They reached the college... When they found their gang... Arjun, Riya and Sameer.... They went towards them...

"Oh mere heer ranjha agaye...." Arjun spoke and other laughed except SidNaaz... Sidharth's face was serious and Shehnaaz ignored Arjun's comment... Shehnaaz wasn't talking to Sidharth because usne gaadi mein Shehnaaz ki tareef nahi ki... So she was ignoring him now....

Their friends noticed them... "Ab kya kardiya is ne?" Arjun asked from Shehnaaz....

"Bhaiya humein is baare mein bat nahi karni aap apne dost ko bhi bata de... Aj humein milne ki koshish na karein....or haan hum ja rahe hain class mein.. Chalo Riya...." Shehnaaz said angrily and went from there....

"Bhai why you do this naraz kardiya na bechari ko...." Sameer said to his brother..

"kamine ho na tum log... Matlab hadd hai uska mood kharab hai toh tum logo ko lagta hai ke maine hi kuch kia hoga or yahan pe sala merko hi nahi pata ke maine kya kia...." Sidharth himself was confused....

Arjun and Sameer laughed when Sidharth glared at them angrily...." Bhaad mein jao "he shouted on them......

They were talking when Sania entered in college with a girl.... All boys turned towards that girl... She was a hot girl wearing small skirt with spaghetti straps.... She was looking beautiful....

Sania came towards them" Hey Arjun, Sidharth and Sam meet my cousin Sanjana... She is from Canada but now she will study with us....

Sanjana smiled looking at the boys she shook hands with them.... Arjun and Sam smiled at her but Sidharth was busy in his thoughts ie'how to manao his baby'... "Heya You are Sidharth Sharma right...?. "Sanjan asked from Sidharth ...

He looked at her and smiled" Yes, I am...uhhmm you know me? "He replied....

" ohh no its just that Sania talks alot about her friends so I just guessed... "She fumbled....

Sidharth smiled and excused" Uhhm I need to go its urgent you guys carry on... And Sanjana nice to meet you.... "saying he left from there....

Arjun and Sameer too left for their respective classes...

"babes tum toh abhi se gadbad karne wali thi... Thora sa toh dehan rakh na yar..." Sania scolded Sanjana....

Sanjana pouted "Okay I will... But he is hot.... You don't worry baby I will make him mine..." Sanjana replied cunningly....

They went to attend their lectures... Sanjana was in Sidharth's class.....

When she entered she saw him sitting.. He was busy in his thoughts... When she sat beside him... He noticed her" hey Sanjana am sorry but yeh Arjun ki jagah hai.. Usko pasand nahi ke koi or yahan bethe.... "Sidharth told her... She smirked" Its okay he won't say anything to me... "she replied winking at Sidharth...

Sidharth wanted to laugh at this girl he found her weird... But kept quiet... She tried to talk with him but he was replying in monosyllabic words...

Arjun entered and Sidharth breathed in relief.. He signalled Arjun to sit beside him... Arjun saw but smirked devilishly.... He came towards them "Ohh Sanjana tum hamari class mein ho wow... I mean good to see you... Aj tum yehin betho main dusri side beth jaunga...." he spoke extra sweetly.... Sidharth glared him giving "I will kill you" expressions but he ignored....

Soon the lectures were over and they went to canteen... They were waiting for their girls.... Riya entered And Sidharth enquired about Shehnaaz..." woh toh aj rehearsals mein gayi usne bola Sidharth ko bol dena..." Riya replied....

Sidharth felt bad "Yar ek msg hi kardeti" He thought...

"Tum log enjoy karo... Mujhe kuch kam hai..." Saying he left from there.... Arjun and Sameer looked at each other "Humein pata hai konsa kam hai" they said in unison and laughed....

Enjoy Reading..

SidNaaz ❤️✨