Epilogue

The weakened Alvarez Empire signed a humiliating peace treaty in Crocus callled the Treaty of Mercurius on July 7, 802. The new Emperor was forced to pay a large war indemnity to regain access to Ishtarian trade. Fiore' s royal treasury overflowed with cash, so half was given to allied nations. The rest were kept as revenue. The military of Alvarez was forced to dwindle to two hundred thousand men. An additional clause was added where if either side attacked unjustly, they would be punished.  Should Alvarez decide to invade,  the King of Fiore will have the right to take the people of the Empire hostage until the Emperor apologized. Of course, Bryan kept his end of the bargain. Unfortunately, another war had started against the Central Powers. For thirty years, Bryan and his allies fought the Pergrande Kingdom and its allies. In the end, the King of Pergrande was overthrown, blinded, then beheaded. Like in Alvarez, an inept nobleman was chosen as king.
The Pergrande Kingdom paid two hundred and fifty thousand Jewels in war fines, then was forced to partially disband the Army. Trade repoponed and the Council approved.  Thus, everyone around the world once again, lived in harmony. This time, it lasted forever.