The Adventures of [Y/N] part 3 and Epilogue

You and the Emperor are nose to nose in the amphitheater, vacant of any interlopers. You turned into a Demonic Dragon hybrid, then the duel began. After 3 hours of constant fighting, the Emperor was shocked to discover his immortality was slowly being sucked out of him. You had unleashed a spell, powerful enough to take away your opponent's immortality. When they were weak, you then dealt your final blow. So the Emperor laid dying on the floor. You then unleashed your final blow, blowing his head clean off his torso. With that, the Emperor was dead and you had declared yourself the new Emperor with your victorious roar. Acnologia, the Black Dragon of the Apocalypse had already been killed by you in the past, so you were now the King of the Dragons. When news passed of the previous Emperor's demise, the nobles barred their doors, expecting you to kill them. So for 10 years, a bloody civil war engulfed the Alvarez Empire in which the nobles had been arrested then tortured to death by your secret police, the Czecha. Their heirs each fled to Ishgar one by one, then plotted their revenge. So the current nobles chose someone to threaten your legitimate right to rule, in an ordinary banker named Victor. But they did not know, he was secretly a mole that you placed in Ishgar to spy on them. In exchange for protecting his family, Victor would provide information as to their plans. So one day, you launched a raiding party into Ishgar and in the battle that followed, your men wounded the nobles then dragged them back to Alvarez. You unsheathed your sword and slashed the air before you sheathed it then put it away. At once, their heads fell clean off their torsos, killing them instantly. You ordered the Czecha to reposess the dead nobles' lands, then collectivized them into communes where the remaining nobles were forced-at gunpoint-to till the land after losing their titles. Those who resisted were killed, but those who had finished their objectives were killed anyway. You did not want to take any chances. Ishgar tried to declare war against you to liberate the former Kingdom of Fiore, but it failed. The Czecha were sent to raid the invaders, in response. One day, you were blessed with a son who you named as your heir. As he grew, you molded him into a brutal soldier using everything you learned in the Army. Your son returned home from war victorious time and time again, so you were ready to retire. He was crowned Emperor and you retreated to your family's manor and settled down until you peacefully passed at the age of 103. Meanwhile, your son buried you in a grand mausoleum that he built in your honor. For 5 days, the populace went into mourning, then for one day, they celebrated your life with parties. In the end, your son had ruled the Empire the same way you did, then your grandson took over the kingdom when your son died at 170. For generations, the Olsens were the dominant family of Alvarez and it remains so to this day. One can see a ghost of you in your uniform, heading off to war only to fade away into the distance as the sun sets.

The End.