A Antoloxía da Lenda Dracónica

It was the Winter Solstice, or the First Day of Winter on Earthland. In Giltena, blizzards ravaged cities and towns alike, burying them in snow. Thanks to its tundra-like climate, the Northern continent experienced the coldest winters on the planet. It's mildly cold in both the Western and Eastern Continents, but we focus on Ishgar, the Eastern one. Caelum, Edolas, Enca, and Midi are the only nations in Ishgar that do not experience the snow. It's all thanks to their tropical climates. But further inland, the other countries that make up Ishgar do. Now let's zoom into one of these countries that make up the mainland. On the Northern mountains of the Theocratic Kingdom of Seven, The Kingdom of Dragnof, the Tsardom of Iceberg, and the Pergrande Kingdom stood a peak. This peak was the tallest of all the mountains in this chain. It was located in the eastern outskirts of Seven, 3 miles away from the border with Dragnof. Here a male dragon lived in his cave. This dragon used Snow magic which controls the snowfall and creates icy spikes to attack their enemies. His name was Fenris, King of the Snow Dragons. Now he didn't live alone in this cave for Fenris was "mated" or married. His wife was Theodora, Queen consort of the Snow Dragons but Queen of the Ice Dragons by birth. The happily married couple adopted 3 orphaned children as their own, since they could not have any offspring. The oldest was a boy named Jacob Wethersfield and he was trained in Snow Dragon slaying magic. His younger sibling was another boy named Jeremiah Wethersfield, an Ice Dragon slayer. Then the youngest, Elijah Wethersfield, an Ice and Snow Dragon slayer. Now this young boy was unique of the Wethersfield Brothers, for he was trained "secretly" by a Chaos Demon and a Chaos God, too. He was told not to tell his older brothers about his demon and god-parent, for disaster will come in which they would want the power to slay demons and gods to themselves. The oldest at twenty-three was very power-hungry and would do anything to get vengeance on Pandora's Box, a dark guild that raided their village and killed their parents in the past. The second oldest, fifteen going on sixteen, was just as vengeful as his older brother. But the youngest didn't care about power or revenge, to the annoyance of his older brothers. He could hardly remember how his own biological parents looked like. After all, it was his older brothers who knew them best. So the air was tense between the Wethersfield Brothers. Years have passed since they were adopted and now Acnologia, King of the Dragons and Black Dragon of the Apocalypse attacked their cave. He destroyed it, killing both Fenris and his wife, Theodora. This was when Alex and his brothers........went mad, so to speak. They challenged Acnologia to a duel and fought him in his human form. It was a stalemate for hours until Acnologia decided to fake his loss. In exchange, the Dragon King offered to teach them Chaos Dragon Slaying magic. In behalf of his brothers, Jacob agreed so brutal training began when the Sun came up on the next day. 

Together, they climbed on Acnologia's back and flew to the Dragon King's cave in eastern Dragnof. But before they left, Fenris and Theodora's bodies were laid to rest, then they mourned for the loss of their surrogate parents. Soon the funeral ended and they started training at Acnologia's cave. Unfortunately, Acnologia's teachings had subconsciously tainted their minds and spirits. The three brothers started detesting humans and favouring dragons. In fact, they raided a village 0.37 miles (0.595460 kilometres) to the East from Zirconis, the capital. None of the 5,000 villagers survived their raid. Of course Hades, guild master of Grimoire Heart witnessed their attack and offered them a place in his dark guild. Acnologia came before the brothers could agree and gave him a compromise, ironically. After the brothers finished their training and Acnologia leaves, they will join Grimoire Heart as mercenary mages. Hades enthusiastically agreed and they parted ways, for now. Until then, Acnologia turned up the heat in their training. Instead of raiding 5 villages per day, Alex, Jeremiah, and Elijah were tasked with raiding ten. After 10 years of this and brutal training, the 3 brothers were very strong but also very heartless and brutal. Acnologia was proud of them for listening to his stories about the dark side of human nature. They were each given a present as congratulations for completing Acnologia's "boot camp". Leo was given a sword forged from the fang of a dragon Acnologia killed. Jacob was given a book showing the advanced moves of Chaos Dragon Slayers. While Alex was given another sword that was forged from the fang of a dead dragon. Acnologia told them to go join Grimoire Heart and bring chaos to Earthland then flew off to rest. This was the seventh hour of the seventh day of the seventh month in the year 777.