The Immigrant's Antholgy Act One Abridged

This is a story of immigration from country to country. A wealthy nobleman named George von Hindenburg was born in the Kingdom of Bosco. He stood alone among the elite, the only one with two exceptionally ancient nobility lines. It is believed that these lines trace their heritage to the extinct Baltic-speaking Old Prussians, a people known for their warrior culture. In his early years, he lived in a grand mansion outside the capital city of Vockerode, where he enjoyed a joyful life. The luxurious residence boasted an impressive two hundred thousand bedrooms and was home to his parents, older sister, cousins, and grandparents. Everything was going smoothly, until one fateful night during Christmas in the year X476CE. A brick was thrown through a closed window, shattering it, while the Hindenburgs were celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ. They were startled when they saw villagers standing outside the window.

The Sami people were an indigenous people of the Arctic regions of northern Scandinavia, Finland, and the Kola Peninsula of Russia. They were traditionally hunter-gatherers, fishermen, and herders in the region. They had a unique culture, language, and religion that had been passed down for generations. The Sami people were also known for their skill in reindeer herding and their use of the yolk (traditional song) to express their identity Today, there's a diaspora community in Bosco, but they've been marginalized since they fled colonization by the Russians, and the Vikings in their original homeland. The tribesmen insisted on the Hindenburgs vacating their residence, asserting the legal ownership of the land on which their grand mansion stood, yet George's father and grandfather adamantly declined. The ruthless individuals not only deployed their bodyguards to capture the tribesmen, but also mercilessly terminated their lives, while the entire family derived sadistic pleasure from the horrifying spectacle of helpless victims, relishing in their anguished pleas that reverberated through the air.

The entire family watched in delight. It provided them with immense enjoyment. The unforgettable actions carried out by that family on that day serve as a powerful reminder of the extent to which individuals can descend when presented with the chance to do so. The victims were left with nothing but a broken spirit and a painful memory. The perpetrators of the crime went unpunished, their actions hidden away from the public eye. It was an act of pure evil, and one that will not soon be forgotten. To make matters even more despicable, George's father commanded a group of militiamen, entrusted with safeguarding the Hindenburgs, to invade the Sami villages and commit acts of despicable violence and looting without any consequence. The King publicly endorsed this action, so with the blessing of the royal family of Bosco, the Hindenburgs ransacked the Sami on their home turf. Seventy million husbands, brothers, fathers, sons, cousins, friends, uncles, and grandfathers of all socioeconomic backgrounds were beaten to death. Then the women were raped and forced to bear illegitimate children for the family to exploit. Some committed suicide to escape their terrible fates, but the rest were unsuccessful and were killed as a result along with their unborn kids. It was said that one of these illegitimate children grew up witnessing his mother's death at his father's orders when he was a teenager. His name was Daniel Shays von Hindenburg, the only surviving half-brother of George. He plotted to kill their father, but George tried to stop him through a compromise. He would step down in exchange for their father's mercy. But Daniel was far too angry to agree, so he threatened to kill him too after he killed George's dad. So the two half-siblings fought a brutal battle for weeks. George managed to strike a crushing blow that immobilized his brother, but he spared Daniel's life. It would be a fatal mistake, for Daniel did not spare his. He unsheathed his sword and then cut through George's neck in one swift motion. He did not scream. He fell abruptly, then lay motionless. Daniel had won the battle, but at the cost of his own brother's life. Despite what you may think, he did not shed a tear, because he had no love for the family that killed his mother and tried to commit a genocide against his people. So he killed the rest of the Hindenburgs one by one, until he faced his grandfather. The elderly patriarch of the family begged for mercy, but Daniel refused. He only cut through the patriarch's head like butter, beheading him without remorse.