{𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍} family

𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐄 while Rick, Daryl and Hershel went to meet the Governor. While the men were gone Glenn had the group getting everything ready so if the Governor decided to attack. "Dean, Carl. Come here." Glebn called for the boys.

The Dixon boy sighed and handed the gun he was loading over to Thea before walking over to Glenn with Carl. "You stash these at the loading dock. Alright?" Glenn instructed as he handed the two a few boxes of ammo.

Carl and Dean nodded and headed to the loading dock. "Beth, put more up on the Catwalk." The Rhee man added, giving the blonde a box of ammo. "If anyone gets pinned down, we need to make sure that they have plenty of ammo. I'll go work on the cage outside." He said, grabbing the tools he'd need.

"I'll come with you." Thea told him as she put Dean's gun in her jacket. Glenn nodded and waited for her to follow him.

"What we should be doing is loading some of this firepower in a truck and paying a visit to the Governor. We know where he is right now." Merle said, making Glenn stop walking, almost resulting in Thea bumping into him.

"Are you suggesting that we just go in and kill him?" The man asked.

"Yeah, I am." Merle responded.

"We told Rick and Daryl that we'd stay put." Michonne reminded.

Merle rolled his eyes. "I've changed my mind sweetheart."

Noah-Grace scoffed. "well, that's to damn bad. We said we'd stay put so that's what we're gonna do."

Merle glared at her. "Being on the sideline with my brother out there ain't sitting right with me."

"The three of them are right in the middle of it. No idea we're coming. They could get taken hostage or killed. A thousand things could go wrong." Glenn said.

"And they will." Merle remarked.

"My dad can take care of himself." Carl glared at the older Dixon man.

"Sorry, son, but your dad's head could be on a pike real soon."

Thea scoffed, crossing her arms. "Seriously, man, do you ever shut the hell up? I mean come on, you're only here because of Daryl. The way I see it you should've got let behind at Woodbury."

Merle shrugged at the girl's words.

"It's not the right move." Glenn said, choosing to ignore Thea's mini rant. "Not now. Can't take the risk of putting them in the crossfire. That's my decision. It's final." He waved for Thea to follow him. "C'mon, Thea."

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐒 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐒𝐀𝐓 on the concrete with her back against the metal of the cage as Glenn worked on making a hole that a gun could fit through

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐒 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐒𝐀𝐓 on the concrete with her back against the metal of the cage as Glenn worked on making a hole that a gun could fit through. "How's your stomach?" Glenn asked, breaking the silence.