{𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎} tracker

"Hey, I know it's been a while. I'm gonna be honest, I forgot about you. After the farm, we were always moving  but something happend. Something good. Finally. We found a prison."

Daryl, Beth and Sydney ran through the woods, dodging walkers as they ran.

"Daddy thinks that we can make it into a home. He says we can grow crops in the field, find pigs and chickens, stop running, stop scavenging. Lori's baby just about due."

Syd slung her empty rifle and knocked a walker away from Daryl.

"She'll need a safe place when it comes. Thea's still nervous about the baby coming apparently babies freak her out."

Beth tried to shoot a walker that was about to bite Syd but her gun clicked. Daryl was quick to send an arrow into the walkers head. The three then started to run again.

"The rest of us, we just need a safe place to be. I woke up in my own bed yesterday. In my own bed in my own room, I share with Thea and Major."

The three ran into an overgrown field. Surely they'd lose the walkers in the field.

"Thea and I've been keeping our backpacks. Keeping our guns close. I've been afraid to to get my hopes up thinking we can actually stay here. The thing is, I've been starting to get afraid that'd its easier to be afraid."

The three stopped for a minute to catch their breath before running again.

"But this morning Daddy said something. If you don't have hope, what's the point in living? "

The three collapsed to the ground and laid on their backs while panting. They had ran as far as their legs and lungs would let them

"So I unpacked my bag and I found you. So I'm gonna start writing in you again. And I'm write this down now because you should write down wishes to make them come true. We can live here. We can live here for the rest of our lives. . ." ~Beth Greene

" ~Beth Greene

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌 with Judith on her hip and Major by her feet. The room seemed to of belonged to a baby, a nursery probably. She checked around the room and smiled when she found a wrap that she could use to strap Judith to her chest. After Thea was all situated and ready to go she walked out of the house with Major by her side.

Thea had forgotten how quiet the world was outside the prison. When she was with Kenny everything was quiet. It was safer that way, at least that's what Kenny would always tell her, maybe another excuse he used to not have to talk to her. She sure did miss him though.