{𝐓𝐄𝐍}blood

「𝐍𝐎𝐀𝐇-𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄」

𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 as Maggie, Glenn and Thea drove off with Merle. "Mic. ..  I think they have a baby at their camp." The woman with a machete spoke as she searched through the basket that Glenn dropped.

Michonne raised her brow at the younger woman before shaking her head. "I know what you're thinking, Noah. We cannot risk it."

Noah-Grace sighed, moving some of her hair out of her face. "They didn't seem like bad people, Michonne. And if they have a baby. . . It needs this formula."

Michonne sighed. "Fine. But if this goes south, I'm leaving your ass."
N

oah smiled—she knew that Michonne would never leave her—not even if she wanted to.

𝐍𝐎𝐀𝐇-𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐄 stood with the walkers by the fence outside the prison. The walkers soon started to take notice of the women once they caught a wiff of Michonne's blood from her gunshot wound on her leg. She held her katana as Noah-Grace unlatched her machete from her beltloop.

Noah killed a few walkers and suddenly Michonne fell to the ground unconscious. A gunshot filled the air and the young woman looked over to see two boys standing on the other side of the fence.

"Carl!" A man yelled, running towards the gate. The boy with the cowboy hat threw him some keys. Once the gate was opened the man ran over to Noah and Michonne.

He bent over to pick Michonne up but stopped when Noah-Grace pointed her machete at him. "Do you want us to help her?" He asked, raising a brow.

Noah sighed, lowering her weapon so he could pick Michonne up. "Was she bit?" An old man asked, standing behind the two boys with a blonde girl.

"Shot." Noah and the man Holding Michonne said at the same time.