{𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄} son of a dick

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐀 𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐃 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐀𝐓 Judith for the hundredth time while walking down a road that was surrounded by woods on both sides. The young Grimes girl was still fast asleep, which Thea was happy about. Major happily ran along side Thea, chasing some birds that flew over them, while wagging his tail. It was nearing a week since the prison fell and Thea was close to losing her mind not having anyone to talk to. Sure she had Judith and Major, but neither of them could talk back.

She missed having Carl, Dean and Sydney around. The three of them were the closest friends she had back at the prison. Hell, she'd rather be stuck having to talk to Mika and Lizzie than be met with silence every time she said something.

Judith started to move around, it wouldn't be long before she woke up. It was getting late. . . about dinner time for the Grimes girl. Thea knew she'd need to find a safe place to stop and fix her something to eat.

For the first time that week, luck seemed to be on her side as a small building came into view. By the looks of it so far, it wouldn't be to hard to clear and they'd have a place to stay the night.

She stopped at the front door and looked down at her dog. "Watch boy." She told him before pulling out her gun and walking in the door.

A single walker stumbled out from behind the wall and Thea shot it. She didn't much care for getting close to the walkers with Judith strapped to her chest.

She checked the rest of the building and after finding no more walkers and making sure it was secure, she sat Judith down so she could fix her a bottle. The teenager crouched down in front of the girl and got to work.

Judith watched her with big eyes causing Thea to laugh. "Yeah, you know what this is, huh?" She softly asked.

Suddenly Major came running over and flopped down beside Judith making her laugh and her little hands immediately found his soft fur. Thea smiled a little and shook her head. "Guess you're stealing my dog, huh?" She teased, shaking up Judith's formula. "That's okay. We can share him."

Once the bottle was ready, Thea handed it to Judith. The little Grimes hasn't fully mastered the holding her own bottle skill yet, but they're working on it.

Thea then turned and pulled an almost empty pack of crackers out of her backpack. "Here, boy." She whistled before tossing a few of the crackers to Major, before eating some herself.

"Claimed!" A loud booming voice yelled from outside.

Thea's eyes widened when she heard running coming her way. She quickly hopped up and started shoving everything back into her bag.

She quickly grabbed Judith and her bottle. "Let's go, Major." She whisper-shouted and ran to the back door. She quickly unlocked it and ran outside it was already dark out but the moon provided a little bit of light.

She made a run for the woods as bullets started shooting past her and she felt a sting in her right thigh but continued to run. Judith started to cry and walkers started popping up left and right.