{𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄} responsibility

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐀 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐒𝐇𝐄 was holding a now sleeping Judith as she slowly walked down a leaf covered dirt road. Major stayed close to her side, on high alert for any danger. It had only been about an hour since she left the prison and she hasn't seen any walkers yet, which was probably because they were all drawn to the prison by all the noise.

Something in the distance caught Thea's eye, causing her brows to furrowed. She strained her eyes, trying to make out what it was. But as she got closer she could make out the shape of a car. She smiled to herself and picked up the pace.

"Sweet." She laughed, looking at the car in awe once she gave it a looking over. It was a firebird. Her dad had one when she was six. She found them cool as hell, Mostly because her dad did.

She walked around to the drivers side and open the door. She leaned in and carefully sat Judith down in the seat before She then looking for the keys. Just when she was about to lose hope in finding the keys she looked under the seat.

Now that she had the keys she reached over Judith and tried to crank up the car. The car roared to life and Thea let out a relieved breath. Finally things were looking up. She looked to see how much gas there is. "hell yeah." She looked at Judith. "Judy we've got a half tank." She told the girl and Judith gave her a big grin as if she understood what Thea was talking about.

Thea picksd her up and placed her in the passenger seat. "Major in." She commanded and Major hopped in the car and moved to the back.

The teen helf onto the door and looked over her shoulder one last time. She sighed watching as the smoke raised over the trees from the prison. Shaking her head she climbed into the car and shut the door.

She glanced over at Judy.  "I can drive. . . My mom and dad taught me a little but, But Glenn thinks he's the one that taught me. . . I'm gonna keep letting him believe that. It seems like the right thing to do." She told the infant before she started to drive.

" She told the infant before she started to drive

"𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐍, 𝐈'𝐌 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐓." Michonne shrugged as she cut up prices of meat and cheese. "I thought it was a bit. . . Pedestrian."

Noah-Grace and three guys laughed "Pedestrian?" Terry asked, a shocked look on his face.

"As in lame." The Hawthorne woman added, chopping some more food up.

"And played!" Noah laughed, grabbing a water from the refrigerator and Michonne nodded, pointing at the younger woman.

"Played?" Terry asked flabbergasted. "Where have either of you seen anything like that before. Tell me that."

"We've never seen a gorilla drive a car before, but if you put it in a museum, I'm not gonna call it art." Michonne teased, raising her brows.