{𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍}as long as it takes

𝐀 𝐒𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐑𝐘 laid on the ground coughing, blood coating around his lips. Glenn, Thea and Sasha held him down while Hershel worked on shoving a tube down his throat. "Henry, I need you to calm down. We're trying to help." Herhsel calmly told the man as he slowly slid the tube into his mouth.

Thea's nose crinkled and she looked away, hearing Henry gag a little. "Done." Hershel mumbled and started to squeeze air into Henry.

Glenn soon started to cough soon followed by Thea and Sasha. Hershel looked over at Glenn. "drink some of that. All of you." He told them, pointed to the cup of tea.

Glenn took a drink first before passing it to Thea. The girl took a few sips before handing the rest to Sasha. "Some council meeting, huh?" Hershel muttered, raising his brows.

"We're two members short. . . And a Thea to much." Sasha shook her her head tiredly and Thea laughed a little causing her to cough again.

"I think we should make some new rules before they get back. I hereby declare we have spaghetti Tuesdays every Wednesday." Hershel announced, glancing between Sasha and Glenn.

Sasha groaned at the thought. Spaghetti Tuesday was already about to make her rip her hair out. She wasn't sure if she could handle anymore spaghetti any longer. Thea smiled at the old man. "I love spaghetti not as mush as spinach but a close second."

Hershel looked at her. "First we'll have to find some spaghetti. . . And spinach for that matter." He then looked over at Sasha. "You okay to take over?" He asked and Sasha nodded.

Hershel passed her the pump thing. "Every five to six seconds, squeeze. You start feeling lightheaded, grab somebody else to take over. We'll take it in shifts." He then moved his eyes over to Glenn and Thea. "Wanna help me on my rounds?" He asked, standing up.

"Yeah." Glenn nodded, pulling himself up.

Thea sighed and followed the men out of the cell.
The three stand up and began to walk out of the cell. "How long will that keep him alive?" Glenn wondered, glancing back at the cell Henry was in.

Herhsel looked back at him and pulled his lips into a thin line "Just as long as we're willing to do it. As long as it takes." He firmly said, determined to keep Henry alive.

The three walked down stairs. And Coughing could be heard from all-around the cellblock. They walked to a far cell where a man — Mr. Jacobson, laid in bed dead. Blood all over his face. Hershel sat his stuff down and Glenn walked into the cell, taking out his knife but Hershel stopped him.

"No." He whispered, shaking his head. "Not here." Hershel pointed to a stretcher that was behind Thea. "Thea roll that over."

The girl nodded and pulled it over and pushed it into the cell. "Help me get him on this." Hershel told Glenn.

"Okay, but in a couple of hours when Henry's dead—" Glenn started but Hershel shot him a look.

"Glenn." He interrupted the younger man.

"How are we gonna get his body. . . He's up stairs." Thea asked, finishing what Glenn was saying. "Then how are we gonna get it across the cellblock and through the doors with out someone seeing?"

"If that happens — if — the two of you are gonna help me." Hershel told the two.

"What if I'm gone? Thea can't help you carry a grown man down the stairs." Glenn shook his head, glancing over at Thea.

Thea's brows frowned and she sent Glenn a slight glare. "Shut up and help Hershel." What happened to Glenn being the optimistic one.

Glenn sent her a look before helping Hershel move the man from the bed to the stretcher.