{𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍}shitty brother

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐀 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐁𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐓 one of the common room tables. Hershel sat across the table from them messing with his crutches. The Thomas girl glanced up from the bowl of beans she was eating. "Hey, Hershel. . . why do you always dress like you're about to go to church on a Sunday morning?" She asked, tilting her head.

Dean laughed while Hershel turned to face the girl. He glanced down at his outfit before looking her up and down. "Why do you dress like you're about to leave for bootcamp?"

Thea looked down at her clothes with furrowed brows. "is he serious?" She asked, looking over at Dean.

The Dixon boy gave her an amused look and shrugged. Thea frowned, shaking her head. "Note to self don't make fun of Old Mc'Hershel's clothing chose." She mumbled, tossing Major some of her crakers, making both Dean and Hershel laugh.

" She mumbled, tossing Major some of her crakers, making both Dean and Hershel laugh

𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐃 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐘𝐋 to the side of the prison, looking for Merle. Instead they found Glenn working on fixing the broken gate-door.

"Hey." Daryl called out as he and Dean made their way over to the man. Glenn stopped what he was doing and turned to face the two. "You seen Merle around?"

"We can't find him." Dean added, Glenn looked at him before turning back to the door. Daryl handed Dean his crossbow before walking over to help Glenn.

"He say he was sorry yet?" Daryl asked, glancing over at the man.

Glenn glanced over at him but stayed quiet as he put the pad lock on the door. "'cause he is." Daryl continued.

Glenn turned and picked up a box of glass bottles and walked over to the table.

"He's gonna make it right." Daryl told him. "I'm gonna make him. There's got of be a way. Just needs to be a little forgiveness is all."

Glenn clenched his jaw and walked over to stand in front of Daryl. "He tied me to a chair, beat me, and threw a walker in the room. Maybe I could call it even. But he — he took Maggie to a man who terrorized her, humiliated her, And then the same man nearly got Thea killed. I care more about the two of them than I care about me."

He then walked back to the bottles and started to rip up a blue rag. Daryl snatched his crossbow away from Dean and stomped away.

Dean sighed and walked over to Glenn and started to help him silently.
T

he boy licked his lips and looked over at him. "I understand you hate my brother. . . I do really, I also understand you're not gonna be able to forgive him. I hate him a little too, Thea's my best friend and if she would have died. . . And it have anything to do with my brother he'd never see the end of it. But like I said he is still my brother."