{𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘} we all die or lose everything

𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 since the sickness ended. Thea was getting a little stronger, Hershel said since she was a kid she'd bounce back a lot faster then Glenn. She still hadn't had time to unpack her bag which had all her stuff in it. She decided to just take it easy for a while.

Major jumped onto Syd's bed with her. Thea wasn't sure where Syd was or Dean for that matter. She heard him and Carl say something about looking for the comics Noah borrowed from them. Since Noah, Michonne and Hershel were getting ready to take some of bodies off to burn them, Carl and Dean would have enough time to get the comics.

"Hey." Thea looked over to see Beth and baby Judith.

She smiled at the two brightly."Hey." She waved Beth over to sit by her.

"You know, I kinda miss it in here." Beth admitted, letting Judith play with Major.

Major loved being around Judy a lot. Thea hadn't had as much time for him as she used to but she loved that Judith and him bonded a lot.

"I miss you in here. I love sharing with Syd but its not the same as talking to you before going to bed." Thea told the older girl causing her to smile.

"I am pretty great." The blonde flipped her hair and Thea laughed

"Oh, the greatest." She agreeed and Beth leaned over and hugged her leaving Thea shocked.

"I heard about when you were sick. . . I'm glad we still have you around." Beth told her with a soft smile.

Thea smileed pulling away. "It's gonna take more than a stab wound or some virus to take out Thea Rhee."

Beth smiled brightly at the mention of Thea's name. "I heard about the whole Maggie and Glenn adopting you thing."

Thea smugly smiled "yeah. . . Its pretty awesome."

"Totally awesome." Beth laughed a little.

" Beth laughed a little