{𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍}expired chips

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐀 𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 pictures that she had on the shelf in her cell into her bag before zipping it up. "Come on, Major." She clicked her tongue, walking out of the now empty cell.

She headed out to the yard and put her stuff in one of the cars. She saw Glenn and Maggie so she walksed over to them. "Don't die, Kay?" She smiled at the two.

The two nodded. "don't do anything stupid." Maggie tild the girl and she nodded.

"Hey, is Carl okay?" Glenn asked and Thea looked over to see Carl angrily walking past Dean.

She shrugged, looking back at Glenn. "He's pissed... You know teenage boy things." She forced a laugh.

"Thea come on!" Beth called Thea over. She gave Maggie and Glenn a quick hug before running over and getting in the car followed by Major.

 She gave Maggie and Glenn a quick hug before running over and getting in the car followed by Major

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐀 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃, playing with Major, while they waited for it to be safe to go back to the prison. Sticks snap as someone ran their way. Moments later a boy a few years older than Thea appeared and Carl pointed his gun at him.

The boy's eyes went wide and he raised his hands. "Drop the weapon, son." Hershel demanded.

"Sure." The boy said. "here take it." He held it out to Dean but Carl pulled the trigger and the boy fell to the ground dead.

Thea looked over at him shocked. "Carl, what the hell?" She asked, getting up from the ground.

"Couldn't take any changes." Carl muttered, putting his gun away.

" Carl muttered, putting his gun away

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐍 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 to the prison. "Hey." Rick said, stopping Beth and kissing Judith's head.

He then hugged Carl. "Hey."

"Dad, I'm coming to Woodbury." Carl told him.

Thea rolled her eyes before heading into the cellblock and going to her cell to unpack.

After a while Rick, Daryl, Michonne and Noah-Grace left to go finish up the governor. Dean made his way into Thea's cell with a bag of chips he then climbed up on the bunk beside the girl.

"I brought expired chips." He said, opening the bag.

Thea shrugged when he offered her some she took a few out of the bag shoving them into her mouth she laughed. "just like. . . I've got nothing." She shook her head

Dean shrugged "it was either this or a can of expired beans."

Thea scrunched her nose up "stail chips for the win."

Dena nodded. "figured so."

"

"𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊." said Beth, coming into the cell. Thea and Dean got off the top bunk and followed Beth outside. Thea's brows knitted together when she saw a schoolbus pull up.

She and Dean walked over to Daryl. "What's going on?"  Dean asked as a whole lot of strangers started to pile out of the bus.

Daryl looked over at the two. "We. . . We're taking then all in."

Thea tilted her head. "people from Woodbury?" She asked, her hand coming to rest on over the scar under her shirt.

Daryl nodded, seeing the expression on her face. "he's not with them."

"Huh?"

"The fucker that did that to you he's wasn't there. Guess he's somewhere else." Daryl guessed, shrugging his shoulders.

Thea nodded before looking over at Dean. "You comin'?" He nodded and the two walk back inside.

𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑
original: 5.23.22(8:32pm)
rewrite: 5.5.24

561words

shorter chapter than I wanted, sorry!

𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄